Cant fuck stacylite i was supposed to fuck today.

trucel333

trucel333

Bronze
I had been planning my every move just for her to for some reason straight out of the blue ender suicide prevention watch randomly as fuck I don't even know what happened it's getting around the time I was gonna head over to her house so i was about to let her know and i check her story and saw that she was in the ER im beyond distraught THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY DAY.

• JFL
Reactions: Elevate Mind and looksmaxxing223
IMG 3351

Bro don't hate on yourself
Dont pay attention to this retard op he posts how he doesnt know how to kiss one week and the next talking about going to a stacys house. He is a larping reject prob 40 years old and living in his mums basement.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
Dont pay attention to this retard op he posts how he doesnt know how to kiss one week and the next talking about going to a stacys house. He is a larping reject prob 40 years old and living in his mums basement.
KEK for one that post was like forever ago and ive slayed multiple times since then cope moar

KEK for one that post was like forever ago and ive slayed multiple times since then cope moar
Yeah sure u went from never kissing a girl to slaying overnight. Totally believable.

Yeah sure u went from never kissing a girl to slaying overnight. Totally believable.
The fact u think it takes longer than a week to groom a foid into loving you and then getting her to let you fuck is absolutely hilarious

The fact u think it takes longer than a week to groom a foid into loving you and then getting her to let you fuck is absolutely hilarious
I dont. I just dont think a weirdo who never got a kiss before has the confidence/ability to do it.