Can’t get commitment/consistency from girls. Is it my looks?

RealNinja

RealNinja

Platinum
8B6FEC3F 2A20 4932 B8C1 4544BF097F88

30F788A5 46D8 41ED A11E E0967BA70179

499EA021 8BA3 4550 9EC9 039B561140FC

FC036C1F 02F0 4D4E 8B34 7F824CFB1339

IMG 6155

This is me. Height is 6’1, bidelt between 20 and 21 inches. Since starting this semester I’ve been on dates with 2 girls. One of them just randomly ghosted me after we hung out together and had really good conversations. The other one had a bitchy attitude and overreacted to dumb shit I said and never wanted to talk to me again. I had my first kiss at a school football game and got the girls social media… she acted flaky as fuck, noncommittal, long reply times, etcetera.

I’m confused as to why I don’t get commitment or enthusiasm even from these LTB girls. I am non NT (Asperger’s) but still know social etiquette and how to act normal. I have friends including female friends. My male and female friends, family members, people online, etcetera say I look good. Why the fuck can’t I get a girl to see me consistently or date me? Am I just more non NT than I perceive myself to be, or are people lying about my level of attractiveness?

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
@raleqtambrobret i am “non NT” but not to a severe degree, or at least I don’t think so… I know social ettiquette, I have normal body language and mannerisms, I’m engaged when speaking to people, I don’t ramble about special interests etcetera… my main non NT traits are that I have some weird opinions on various things and sometimes I can be blunt/literal. Must you be COMPLETELY nt to have a chance at a gf?

@raleqtambrobret i am “non NT” but not to a severe degree, or at least I don’t think so… I know social ettiquette, I have normal body language and mannerisms, I’m engaged when speaking to people, I don’t ramble about special interests etcetera… my main non NT traits are that I have some weird opinions on various things and sometimes I can be blunt/literal. Must you be COMPLETELY nt to have a chance at a gf?
if you're actually diagnosed with aspergers then that's your answer