Can't get excited by upcoming game launch anymore

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
giphy.webp

No more this.
No more hype and dopamine for my brain from videogames.

It's over tbh. What can you even do?

I feel like I need to jump out of an airplane, fuck a stacy JB-virgin while skydiving, cum in her within 30 seconds, just in time to open my parachute and land in a volcano

to get any dopamine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44368, DarkAscender, Tabula Rasa and 4 others
I don't get excited for any of that stuff anymore either. I just play very old games now when I have the time/motivation to even play anything.

What games are coming up that you wanted to look forward to? You play on console or PC?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Games feel boring now

I just play Minecraft or Counter Strike

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and MoggerGaston
games after 2015 fell off due to corporate greed micro transaction and cancer

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and MoggerGaston
I’m excited for Kingdom Come Deliverance 2, and some mogger Witcher games are in the making

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Patriot, TechnoBoss and MoggerGaston
I don't get excited for any of that stuff anymore either. I just play very old games now when I have the time/motivation to even play anything.

What games are coming up that you wanted to look forward to? You play on console or PC?
pc, was thinking of trying that throne and liberty MMORPG coming out early october.

I remember mmorpg launches in the past, first weeks I would be playing 16hours/day to outcompete everyone, etc. I would be watching trailers, videos, guides, etc. for weeks before and getting HYPED AS FUCK. Looking forward to game launch, first moments in the server, the rush.
Then the 8 hours you weren't playing but sleeping, constantly thinking/dreaming about the game, etc.

Now I just can't seem to care anymore jfl.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
games after 2015 fell off due to corporate greed micro transaction and cancer
my brain fell off due to aging and inceldom, lost hope, etc. I think.

just general brainrot that happens with aging. Everything becomes less exciting and interesting.

Like, it's the same with dating for me now. I used to get really excited for dates years ago. Now I go to dates with this blank emotional state.

• +1
Take this topic:

I won 1350 euro yesterday. The win itself gave me 0 dopamine.

Now I am thinking what to do with the money? And my likely choice is putting it into the stock-market like some fucking cuck saving up for retirement.

Nigga wtf is wrong with my brain. I should be living like a king for a month with that money.

• +1
Bro it's normal that you don't have anymore hype for video games like you had when you were a kid

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Bro it's normal that you don't have anymore hype for video games like you had when you were a kid
then what is there to do?

life is boring asf tbh. Even drugs have become somewhat stale/boring to me.

Haven't done it in 9 days now, somehow just not interested smh.

• +1
pc, was thinking of trying that throne and liberty MMORPG coming out early october.

I remember mmorpg launches in the past, first weeks I would be playing 16hours/day to outcompete everyone, etc. I would be watching trailers, videos, guides, etc. for weeks before and getting HYPED AS FUCK. Looking forward to game launch, first moments in the server, the rush.
Then the 8 hours you weren't playing but sleeping, constantly thinking/dreaming about the game, etc.

Now I just can't seem to care anymore jfl.
I don't know what those are I'll look them up. I remember being excited for this MMORPG with really crazy in depth character creation, but apparently it came out and it was ass. I forgot the name of it but it was some kind of asian looking game idk. Games just lost all appeal to me for the most part.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Just look at this game, this shit is coming out tomorrow, can't wait.

Black Myth: Wukong

Its like a God of War but about Chinese mythology. How can you NOT be hyped about games...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and romanstock
I still have hype whenever a really good game comes around, but yeah not as much anymore

Last edited: