Cant get her out of my head.

darkness97

darkness97

Solstice
i don't think i've ever had a woman ever plague my head or my life so hard before. if you read my earlier posts through the year you can actually track from the moment i met her till now. i dropped out of university because of her and lost a bunch of weight. she is actually the reason why i wont go back to my home town because i might see her. the reason why i wont see my friends and family. i am so scared and obsessed with her its actually insane. i don't know why either. i see her all the time in daily life. any girl with brown hair whose turned around i immediately have a panic attack.

i've tried everything to get her out of my head but i just cant fucking do it. she is obsessed with fucking harry styles and she is an ugly whore by lookism standards but i would literally sell my life just to talk to her for some reason. i've even met beautiful women who were into me but didn't really care about em' because they never reminded me of her.

i used to dream of her and cry about every night for like 6 months and now i'm just having conversations with her in my head now. it has calmed down over the last year and i think it will get better soon.

she followed me on some app and i said hi to her on it. she fucking ignored me on it and then i flipped out and undid all the fucking word i did to not seem obsessed. she then called me out for being obsessed with her and told me to leave her alone. fucking raging asf i told her some really mean shit and she never responded. i apologized on another messaging system and just didn't read her response because it might literally make me want to kill myself.

is this all good and normal? should i seek help or nah? i'm very drunk so i might take it all back in the morning anyway.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
Muh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and darkness97
i don't think i've ever had a woman ever plague my head or my life so hard before. if you read my earlier posts through the year you can actually track from the moment i met her till now. i dropped out of university because of her and lost a bunch of weight. she is actually the reason why i wont go back to my home town because i might see her. the reason why i wont see my friends and family. i am so scared and obsessed with her its actually insane. i don't know why either. i see her all the time in daily life. any girl with brown hair whose turned around i immediately have a panic attack.

i've tried everything to get her out of my head but i just cant fucking do it. she is obsessed with fucking harry styles and she is an ugly whore by lookism standards but i would literally sell my life just to talk to her for some reason. i've even met beautiful women who were into me but didn't really care about em' because they never reminded me of her.

i used to dream of her and cry about every night for like 6 months and now i'm just having conversations with her in my head now. it has calmed down over the last year and i think it will get better soon.

she followed me on some app and i said hi to her on it. she fucking ignored me on it and then i flipped out and undid all the fucking word i did to not seem obsessed. she then called me out for being obsessed with her and told me to leave her alone. fucking raging asf i told her some really mean shit and she never responded. i apologized on another messaging system and just didn't read her response because it might literally make me want to kill myself.

is this all good and normal? should i seek help or nah? i'm very drunk so i might take it all back in the morning anyway.
I am the same as you man. Recently she left me and she had a celebrity crush too. Some korean pretty boy actor JFL. Brutal shit innit
She used to write me love paragraphs everyday, really made me feel loved tbh.

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
little bit extreme but normal

• +1
Reactions: darkness97