Can’t go a day without female validation

S

saint

Silver
It’s like a drug

I’m like those ugly chicks that realize how easy men are so they flirt with everyone

I’m an addict

Sometimes if I have nothing better to do I’ll go to the mall or go to random stores just to flirt with workers or eye flirt with other shoppers :dafuckfeels:

I used to hit up girls on random social apps but all the good apps shut down

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, thereallegend, primqwe and 2 others
It’s like a drug

I’m like those ugly chicks that realize how easy men are so they flirt with everyone

I’m an addict

Sometimes if I have nothing better to do I’ll go to the mall or go to random stores just to flirt with workers or eye flirt with other shoppers :dafuckfeels:

Over for me I'm non NT and idk what to say, this is the result of constant negative reinforcements such as rejection. I wish I could be like you.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Over for me I'm non NT and idk what to say, this is the result of constant negative reinforcements such as rejection. I wish I could be like you.
Study psychology and sociology in your free time. Learn to mask better

People are self centered. Most of the time it’s not what you say it’s how you make them feel. A lot of it for me is just being playful and lighthearted. I used to flirt with every woman regardless of what they looked like. Women love that shit. Just listen to people talk and act like you’re genuinely interested in what they say, by asking a lot of questions

Most men can’t flirt and act like they have no ulterior motives at the same time. When I do that women are usually the first to initiate sex into the convos if it doesn’t come up naturally

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and efidescontinuado
What's your face rating/10 ? Height ? Body type ?

It’s like a drug

I’m an addict

Mirin being this low inhib :lul: meanwhile their is me who hassnt struck up a convo with a girl in ages