can’t jut anymore

jacobthrows

jacobthrows

Bronze
I was boxing last night and this fucking pussy right hook me so hard in my jaw and now whenever I jut or chew super sharp pain like being stung by hornet happens and i have overbite so now i look subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe, RealNinja, diditeverbegin and 9 others
Damn imma start boxing too would honestly kms if I couldn't jut anymore look like a cuck from the short chin if i dont

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: username1000, ronald_2 and jacobthrows
skill issue

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, mathis, szolliontaraelis and 2 others
Damn imma start boxing too would honestly kms if I couldn't jut anymore look like a cuck from the short chin if i dont
i need to fix my cuck overbite bro it fucks me over so bad

Ik I need to get better at boxing bro he should have never got me so fucked up man
also u should never spar with retarded niggas , sparring in itself is already sus

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo and jacobthrows
also u should never spar with retarded niggas , sparring in itself is already sus
he’s some dumb retard 5’6 190 pound fat fuck and he was trying to knock me out bro such a retard and now I can’t even FUCKING BULK TO BE A GYMCELLING BRO ITS SO OVER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oaoshdbdb and NZb6Air
he’s some dumb retard 5’6 190 pound fat fuck and he was trying to knock me out bro such a retard and now I can’t even FUCKING BULK TO BE A GYMCELLING BRO ITS SO OVER
Got money?

• +1
Reactions: jacobthrows
should've told him to only throw straights for free bonesmashing bhai

• +1
agreed I think my left jaw is mogging rn tho cause he fs smashed into pieces
make sure there was no fracture then pin bpc-157 to heal faster

• +1
I already got a cheat code for those type of fighters lmao
Just step back and jab all the time they can't do shit in 30 seconds their noses will be bleeding like crazy if you threw your jabs right
Many people get greedy against people like those and start swinging but my method is the best one, maybe check hook if you're cornered and that's it they can't do anything
If they pressure too much just be patient and go for a ko worthy cross

I once sparred with a retarded nigger like this and made his entire face red from the bleeding of my jabs in his nose
It doesn't hurt but when they see their own blood they get "nervous" and shocked and their egos shatter

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo and jacobthrows
I already got a cheat code for those type of fighters lmao
Just step back and jab all the time they can't do shit in 30 seconds their noses will be bleeding like crazy if you threw your jabs right
Many people get greedy against people like those and start swinging but my method is the best one, maybe check hook if you're cornered and that's it they can't do anything
If they pressure too much just be patient and go for a ko worthy cross

I once sparred with a retarded nigger like this and made his entire face red from the bleeding of my jabs in his nose
It doesn't hurt but when they see their own blood they get "nervous" and shocked and their egos shatter
Hahahaha bro the problem was I was nervous and could not focus for the life of me but I was spamming jabs a fuck ton and made him bleed but he only landed one significant punch the whole time but ofc it was a nice ass fucking hook he threw and he legit fell on the ground he used his entire body into the punch bro

Hahahaha bro the problem was I was nervous and could not focus for the life of me but I was spamming jabs a fuck ton and made him bleed but he only landed one significant punch the whole time but ofc it was a nice ass fucking hook he threw and he legit fell on the ground he used his entire body into the punch bro
A slip into a left hook would have been a diabolical punch
Dw brah you'll get to that level where fighting those brainless people becomes effortless once you get comfortable with your technique and comfortable with the sparring ambient it becomes so easy

• +1
Jutting probably has bad effects though, get the overbite fixed without recessing your maxilla

Jutting probably has bad effects though, get the overbite fixed without recessing your maxilla
you cant tho i think no matter what pulling your teeth back will give your naso and midface less support,alot of ppl have gotten a more sunken face after fixing overbite

I was boxing last night and this fucking pussy right hook me so hard in my jaw and now whenever I jut or chew super sharp pain like being stung by hornet happens and i have overbite so now i look subhuman
the blatant autismo jut going on in that profile is criminally cringe.

Last edited:
Martial arts and boxing are cope. If you want to looksmax your body, just go on a long 1-2 year bulk, cut down for 4-5 months, then repeat until you fill out your frame, then maintain at a reasonable body fat percentage.

Started at 138 lbs at 6'4", currently at 185 lbs, on my way towards 220 lbs, but that won't be until 2026 realistically.

• +1
A slip into a left hook would have been a diabolical punch
Dw brah you'll get to that level where fighting those brainless people becomes effortless once you get comfortable with your technique and comfortable with the sparring ambient it becomes so easy
Thanks bro can u dm me I wanna learn more ngl

He
Martial arts and boxing are cope. If you want to looksmax your body, just go on a long 1-2 year bulk, cut down for 4-5 months, then repeat until you fill out your frame, then maintain at a reasonable body fat percentage.

Started at 138 lbs at 6'4", currently at 185 lbs, on my way towards 220 lbs, but that won't be until 2026 realistically.
ah true but im 5’8 bro I needa learn how to fight I ain’t 6’4 like you mf

He

ah true but im 5’8 bro I needa learn how to fight I ain’t 6’4 like you mf
I had a FFMI of 14 when I started lifting, now I'm at a FFMI of 19 with 185 lbs at a 33 inch waist. I look big shirtless and decent in clothes, but had I started with as much muscle as the average person, my FFMI would be more like 22-23, and I'd be huge.

Even with bad genetics, you can still do very well.

you cant tho i think no matter what pulling your teeth back will give your naso and midface less support,alot of ppl have gotten a more sunken face after fixing overbite
No you don't have to pull upper teeth back. Get a repositioning treatment or non-retractive one. I got a repositioning appliance so my maxilla is in place and mandible is brought forward.

go doctor

• +1
Don't spar with retards like that, they treat sparring like a match because they ain't ever gonna compete. Hard sparring is good but you should never be trying to concuss someone.

• +1
Valid
Don't spar with retards like that, they treat sparring like a match because they ain't ever gonna compete. Hard sparring is good but you should never be trying to concuss someone.
yeah bro I agree 100% my pride got to me cause a bunch of people were like pressuring us to fight bro

• +1
Off season jon jonesmaxx

• +1