Can't KFCmaxx

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
KFC is undoubtedly my favorite junk food. Unfortunately I always get a mild to moderate acne breakout after eating KFC. It doesn't necessarily happen when I ate McDonald's or BurgerKing but they suck.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan and BrettyBoy
Are you fat?

I've eaten KFC and honestly it tastes fucking disgusting. same for McDonalds and other fast foods.

JFL how do people even manage to enjoy that pile of junk?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Hector, DidntRead and 1 other person
I've eaten KFC and honestly it tastes fucking disgusting. same for McDonalds and other fast foods.

Nah, I’ve basically stopped eating all junk foods but sometimes I still miss KFC ngl. But for the sake of looksmaxing I gotta give it up

KFC is for NIGGERS

• +1
Reactions: itsOVER
I love junk food too
Burgers and pizza :love:

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
This topic makes me hungry.

• WTF
Reactions: Framletgod

Never ate a McDonald's or Burguer King burguer JFL, or a KFC chicken. It repulses me, it is everything I hate made a "restaurant".

One day I said in reddit that I never ate at McDonald's and obese cucks gigadownvoted me, and it was in a AskReddit thread where it was asked this kind of things.

Had a K1 extra crispy yesterday. I do not consider it junk food if consumed less than twice a month. I do not eat the cookie or most of the bun. No gravy on mashed potatoes

popeyes is better than kfc

popeyes is better than kfc
I eat popeyes a few times a year for change of pace, it is good and spicy . But If I had to pic one chain only, would pic KFC

I eat popeyes a few times a year for change of pace, it is good and spicy . But If I had to pic one chain only, would pic KFC
Pics me

its because of the chemicals, my body is sensitive to them and I get side effects

I go to fast-food restaurants perhaps 2 times a year, I live in a small village and can’t be bothered to travel quite far to eat some McDonald's and KFC.

Chicken and Eggs = Acne
Some faggy Indian health guru told me that years ago and he was right all along

I eat what i want and take 1.5 kilogram shits, get shitmogged

Image result for it is what it is