Cant love my dad

S

segmt

Iron
Seriously, like I am grateful for all the stuff he's done for me. But idk if it's bc he was constantly flamed by my mom while I was growing up or anything. He literally acts autistic and probably has adhd. He's severely nd for sure, and when I asked him about it he said I wasn't ND and to not worry about it. He's really fucking nd like its so obvious everywhere and he fucking told me that.
I do feel grateful but at the same time I cant "love him" or anything wtv like people say they love their parents. Espc after finding shit here like 3-4 yrs ago. With the lack of emotions I see myself in him in the form of shitty genetics. Ugly as shit, neurodiverse (not officialy autistic tho), not even fucking tall and married my mom who is also short asf but looks really good, has severe balding genes, genetic posture issues that he had since childhood, Deformed shoulders that pop out on the right side which I slightly inherited along with the shit posture from genetics (Leg length discrepancy), shit athleticism, crooked nose (genetic), sleep apnea and breathing issues (genetic).

I don't know but personally I see him and think if I was him i wouldve roped and not had a son. The world had to be rly different

On top of that my mom constantly shit talks my dad and says shit like, he's boring, he's (autistic) not able to socialize, doesn't talk, doesn't have common sense, is always slow, looks deformed, monkey nose, and always tells me about how she regrets the marriage.
Though I am grateful that she doesn't talk about divorces solely because she cares abt me.

And recently I also found out through my mom, that at the time of marriage my dad was also poor as fuck, poorer than my mom. How the fuck does this happen? This kind of disproves blackpill (but bp is more relevant today than the times when they met), bc everything abt my dad says shit genetics and shit quality, jfl at my mom thinking he's tall at 5'8, and autism. How does my mom not find out that he's neurodiverse until after they marry?

I inherited his fucking neurodiversity and lack of impulse control, now I turned out as a fucking shitshow and genetic failure. Having anger issues at home and raging nd breaking shit sometimes, thats a fucking cuck thing to do and I can't control it at all. The extent to which genetics determines every fucking aspect of your life is huge, and genetics I believe controls your perception as well. The world is too deterministic.

yeah and I'm not even that smart as well, being smart would be useful if you were really smart but I'm not at that level at all. I'm not rly good at anything in particular as well, atp idk, every time I see my dad I get filled with conflicting emotions with one from the world constantly telling me that I have to love my parents bc I am grateful and the other being self-loathing and hating his ass for his shitty genetics and autistic tendencies to the point where I couldn't tell if he liked me or anything at all.

Just imagine my mom found some neurotypical dad at least, that looks a little bit better. What life would I have been leading now? How the fuck would I feel in my everyday life? I can't even begin to imagine, bc the way I perceive the world seems to be so fucking different from everyone else, and I probably wouldn't have found the blackpill had I been neurotypical and grew up normally with normal emotions and normal self-esteem. Instead I was always fucking insecure from childhood, from birth, and it seems that will last throughout my whole life no matter what. The starting values of everyone are predetermined so much, and I don't even enjoy shit anymore besides when I meet with friends.

It's sad you cant fucking reroll life, its not even about solely looks anymore for me, its about your genetics allowing you to feel fucking happy and content with your life.

• So Sad
Reactions: 14vic
Yeah, that's precisely why women have wanted financial independence & the possibility of having a career etc. precisely so that they won't be conditioned to accept subhumans and have children with them who will turn out like you..

• +1
Reactions: segmt
Yeah, that's precisely why women have wanted financial independence & the possibility of having a career etc. precisely so that they won't be conditioned to accept subhumans and have children with them who will turn out like you..
and it was the fucking period when they had financial independence

Just imagine my mom found some neurotypical dad at least, that looks a little bit better
You were his balls, youd turn out the same, atleast you can be grateful he married your mom who is better looking.

Cant say the same with my father he treated be badly through my adolesence in which he never taught me how to become a man he never taught me anything i had to learn things on my own i used to feel affection and cared for him now i dont all the LOVE i had for him IS gone..

• +1
Cant say the same with my father he treated be badly through my adolesence in which he never taught me how to become a man he never taught me anything i had to learn things on my own i used to feel affection and cared for him now i dont all the LOVE i had for him IS gone..
Yeah I'm lucky he doens't treat me like shit. Like I said he acts autistic so he basically shows zero affection or anything prob doesnt know how to. So yeah he never taught me shit lol always said empty shit but at least ik he's trying

Yeah I'm lucky he doens't treat me like shit. Like I said he acts autistic so he basically shows zero affection or anything prob doesnt know how to. So yeah he never taught me shit lol always said empty shit but at least ik he's trying
Listen crodie I am schizo

But autism and intellegence are the same number in numerology innit

Like the zodiacs, features for each animal,

There are numbers as well, I'd assume your father's birthday is on the 11th or he's born in November or something with 11

Same can be said for you

And both you talk to yourselfs outloud and have full conversations like schizos

If that's correct send me your birthday :chad:

Listen crodie I am schizo

But autism and intellegence are the same number in numerology innit

Like the zodiacs, features for each animal,

There are numbers as well, I'd assume your father's birthday is on the 11th or he's born in November or something with 11

Same can be said for you

And both you talk to yourselfs outloud and have full conversations like schizos

If that's correct send me your birthday :chad:
bro even schizos cant believe this numerology shit. obv not correct, no 11 present in anything

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
bro even schizos cant believe this numerology shit. obv not correct, no 11 present in anything
I am top Numerolgist
Screenshot 20240815 105601 Samsung Internet

Screenshot 20240811 190458 Samsung Internet

(Called this nigga a cuck literally, and he had no disagreements 🤣)

Iq test included. Ease my boredom greycel :what:

• JFL
I am top Numerolgist
View attachment 3101904
View attachment 3101906

Iq test included. Ease my boredom greycel :what:
nigga I remember pepole talking about this shit in those actual schizo groups that take psychedelics every week or some shit. Like ofc they believe in all this schizo numerology astrology shit besides the actual retards, Im convinced numerologists are just people who fell into semi psychosis once

nigga I remember pepole talking about this shit in those actual schizo groups that take psychedelics every week or some shit. Like ofc they believe in all this schizo numerology astrology shit besides the actual retards, Im convinced numerologists are just people who fell into semi psychosis once
Bruh day and month only

I gave that nigga his IQ

I did do acid with my dad once 🤣 a lot in earlier years

But numerology I found long after that

Bruh day and month only

I gave that nigga his IQ

I did do acid with my dad once 🤣 a lot in earlier years

But numerology I found long after that
shit acid w ur dad thats actually cool
wish I could do that
I used to think high dose psychs could cure adhd or autism or some shit bc yk about all the studies saying it changes ur brain chemistry and neuroplasticity

Ur prediction was 10 months off and 9 days off lol but he got like iq 125 or something I think. I cant believe hes a wageslaver from 20-40 striaght. How could he be 125 iq cant believe that bc he cant even do common sense stuff alot of times

• JFL
shit acid w ur dad thats actually cool
wish I could do that
I used to think high dose psychs could cure adhd or autism or some shit bc yk about all the studies saying it changes ur brain chemistry and neuroplasticity

Ur prediction was 10 months off and 9 days off lol but he got like iq 125 or something I think. I cant believe hes a wageslaver from 20-40 striaght. How could he be 125 iq cant believe that bc he cant even do common sense stuff alot of times
Bruh that was me saying somebody had a 115 iq

They responded that it was 114, I wasn't predicting ur dad 🤣

Send ur bday and I'll check your iq

• +1
Bruh that was me saying somebody had a 115 iq

They responded that it was 114, I wasn't predicting ur dad 🤣

Send ur bday and I'll check your iq
nah I meant ur first prediction was off that much
but anywy check pm

• +1
@segmt

Anger issues are distinct from these numbers, irritable and probably confrontational in environments you are comfortable in

Don't take advice well

And prone to drug addiction.

The month of August has been drastic in some way, maybe you got caught, or got what you deserved, but it came back. Karmic month

Yesterday was somewhat divinely inspiration for you

August 16th should have changed your worldview or perspective. You learned something new

The day before. Probably horny and gooned.

• JFL
@segmt just send year here

9 and 1 are not iq numbers alone. So I could only infer within average from this

If ur autistic there should be more

add the individual digits of birth year

19+2+5 (for 2005)

Should get 11(or 20/29)

@segmt

Anger issues are distinct from these numbers, irritable and probably confrontational in environments you are comfortable in

Don't take advice well

And prone to drug addiction.

The month of August has been drastic in some way, maybe you got caught, or got what you deserved, but it came back. Karmic month

Yesterday was somewhat divinely inspiration for you

August 16th should have changed your worldview or perspective. You learned something new

The day before. Probably horny and gooned.
holy schizo wtf
drug addiction???
Yesterday was august 15 so ur saying it shouldve been divinely inspirational butalso u say I was horny and gooned jfl

so is gooning divinely inspirational?

also no i got 28

• JFL
holy schizo wtf
drug addiction???
Yesterday was august 15 so ur saying it shouldve been divinely inspirational butalso u say I was horny and gooned jfl

so is gooning divinely inspirational?

also no i got 28
so 2007... ah now I'll cook you :feelsmage:

• JFL
@segmt

28 lp

The anger issues were off because you are stoic and never show your emotions

Dimoprhic appearance. Good beard growth or general dimorphism is likely from early age

You will be richer than your father :what:

Good entrepreneurial attitude and generally business oriented

Probably all you think about is money

You have better drive and can do well on your own so the blackpill is tolerable for you

It's always been about, you, and money anyway.

Jeff bezos, Elon musk numbers as well

Accordingly autistic. I hadn't assumed this to be that high iq alone but you have very few friends and should come from a broken home which led to your non NT

• +1
what r u gonna do project my name and face w ur schizo powers?

ur def schizo nigger that acid triggered schizophrenia in u
Bro I only do it on looksmax I promise I'm a functional member of society :what:

• JFL
@segmt

Overwhelming masculine values,

Some anger issues from 9 but you keep your true self hidden usually and don't talk much

Rage is amongst your flaws though :chad:

@segmt

Your type is a submissive woman who is very feminine snd womanly. Not modern whores I think

• JFL
@segmt

28 lp

The anger issues were off because you are stoic and never show your emotions

Dimoprhic appearance. Good beard growth or general dimorphism is likely from early age

You will be richer than your father :what:

Good entrepreneurial attitude and generally business oriented

Probably all you think about is money

You have better drive and can do well on your own so the blackpill is tolerable for you

It's always been about, you, and money anyway.

Jeff bezos, Elon musk numbers as well

Accordingly autistic. I hadn't assumed this to be that high iq alone but you have very few friends and should come from a broken home which led to your non NT
dimorphic idfk im hoping for it, maybe later
all my money is taken by parents bc I spent them on drugs n vapes to flip in school and I got caught

lsat year i fell out bc I had no drive bro i fucking hate school istg
yea I barely rage except at home

dad used to be dirt poor

tell me my flaws bro

also blackpill is untolerable all my drive is fucking focused on getting surgeries

• JFL
dimorphic idfk im hoping for it, maybe later
all my money is taken by parents bc I spent them on drugs n vapes to flip in school and I got caught

lsat year i fell out bc I had no drive bro i fucking hate school istg
yea I barely rage except at home

dad used to be dirt poor

tell me my flaws bro

also blackpill is untolerable all my drive is fucking focused on getting surgeries
Ur numbers got cooked by blackpill

Basically if Elon was subconscious instead of moneymaxxing

Lock in!! Money is needed for those surgeries of course :what:

Ur numbers got cooked by blackpill

Basically if Elon was subconscious instead of moneymaxxing

Lock in!! Money is needed for those surgeries of course :what:
lol my parents r the only people stopping me from wageslaving lmao they say i have no time but I do
Yeah I can stand wageslaving but thats until I have starting cash to actually do something
also im not a business mindset nigger or anything I always think about how I can steal money

yeah but if I was NT I wouldnt have found blackpill at all
and broken home? if u consider a nonfunctioning dad as a broken home ya
anyways Ive been separated from my dad since 10 or something but he had no presence so it made no difference

• JFL
lol my parents r the only people stopping me from wageslaving lmao they say i have no time but I do
Yeah I can stand wageslaving but thats until I have starting cash to actually do something
also im not a business mindset nigger or anything I always think about how I can steal money

yeah but if I was NT I wouldnt have found blackpill at all
and broken home? if u consider a nonfunctioning dad as a broken home ya
anyways Ive been separated from my dad since 10 or something but he had no presence so it made no difference
Ok

Good financial fortune you try to steal money and are usually successful I'd Guage

And deals just come to you. You don't have to have any business mindset.

• JFL
Ok

Good financial fortune you try to steal money and are usually successful I'd Guage

And deals just come to you. You don't have to have any business mindset.
Ok enough schizo for today
yes im successful but i suck ass at hiding shit so I have zero money

but i will start wageslaving soon
Once I have starting cash itll multiply

Brutal genetic destiny
Nd fucks me over its my mental state thats so fucked up
looks wise like everyone wishes to be htn+ cl or chad but im prob just ltn-mtn
still growing so maybe some hope

Yea anyways too many things are genetically determined and everyone in society praises superior genetics over hard work
and everyone always tells people to do hard work but they dont ever get praised like natural genetic talent or looks does

too many things are predetermined from the fucking beginning so u cant even do shit about it

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
Nd fucks me over its my mental state thats so fucked up
looks wise like everyone wishes to be htn+ cl or chad but im prob just ltn-mtn
still growing so maybe some hope

Yea anyways too many things are genetically determined and everyone in society praises superior genetics over hard work
and everyone always tells people to do hard work but they dont ever get praised like natural genetic talent or looks does

too many things are predetermined from the fucking beginning so u cant even do shit about it
True. Don't spend too much time on this forum tho it wont help you.

• +1
True. Don't spend too much time on this forum tho it wont help you.
only when bored but I dont take it to heart lmao
its good for some info I want

well it was kind of over since I fucking began lurking since I was fucking 12-13 and found lookism (the forum) at that age

but even before those ages I had already built up a worldview similar to this forum, this forum only consolidated what I had already been thinking

Jfl at how I fucking hated everyone even when I wasn't even 10 years old for how shallow and hypocritical everyone was. And then finding lookism literally only proved that people did share my view.

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill