Can't mew because tongue is too forward or big

Zero

Zero

PSL lurker
So when I try to force my tongue to the roof by swallowing there is not enough space at the roof. My tongue can't stay straight so I can't mew. If I only do the tip of my tongue to right behind my upper front teeth and and the back of my tongue at the bottom at my mouth (think like a /, diagonally) my tongue is straight but that's not mewing. What to do? I have mild upper bite that the orthodentist somewhat corrected

Your tongue should be on the palate pushing UP instead of outwards on the teeth, all that while aligning your teeth and trying to not have a overbite. Yep, that simple.

Let’s find that perfect spot!

If you’re having trouble say “nanana”, that’s where your tongue should be. Encased inside your mouth, you should actively try to push the “root” of your tongue in the palate.

By mewing the correct way your lower third and other things improve, not just the maxilla.

NuxOb58.gif

H8ELGH6.jpg

The idea is that this will become a habit and something that you naturally do, after all it’s the correct posture your tongue should have.

If you cannot do this while sleeping like most people, users suggested something like this:
rKJpvqI.jpg

I have not purchased or tested anything like this.

NOTE: If you have trouble breathing while mewing THIS video by “Mentor My Life” might help you out.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, sorrowfulsad, Steve bachall and 2 others
should've asked these questions before you posted rateme thread. a lot of posters wont bother replying to you now probably

(i for myself dont really know mewing too much so cant contribute)

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
should've asked these questions before you posted rateme thread. a lot of posters wont bother replying to you now probably

(i for myself dont really know mewing too much so cant contribute)

Idk why they should care what I look like lol

Your tongue should be on the palate pushing UP instead of outwards on the teeth, all that while aligning your teeth and trying to not have a overbite. Yep, that simple.

If you’re having trouble say “nanana”, that’s where your tongue should be. Encased inside your mouth, you should actively try to push the “root” of your tongue in the palate.

By mewing the correct way your lower third and other things improve, not just the maxilla.

NuxOb58.gif

H8ELGH6.jpg

The idea is that this will become a habit and something that you naturally do, after all it’s the correct posture your tongue should have.

If you cannot do this while sleeping like most people, users suggested something like this:
rKJpvqI.jpg

NOTE: If you have trouble breathing while mewing THIS video by “Mentor My Life” might help you out.

Not sure if u wrote this, but it's informative will check it all out, thanks man

Not sure if u wrote this, but it's informative will check it all out, thanks man
I wrote this, working on a pdf about correct facial growth.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting

they care because you're good looking and have access to sex. most of the users here do not and do not look good. for this reason they have lower empathy towards you and less willing to contribute to help. "muhhh chad is good looking already and here to brag anyways, so why should I share my top mewing information" doesn't apply to every user, but probably applies to a decent amount (who would otherwise help you)

fuck im so tired of mew thread I can't keep saying enough how it doesn't work (especially if ur over 16)

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Extra Chromosome and jefferson
Worked for this 70 year old with an appliance.

didn't watch lol (I have seen no ascensions in any community be it jaw forums, incel forums or PUA forums. no one ascends by mewing)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual
didn't watch lol (I have seen no ascensions in any community be is jaw forums, incel forums or PUA forums. no one ascends by mewing)
Still not bad to have correct tongue posture.

I'm going to email Dr Mew and ask him to join our community

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel
dont worry you arent missing out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, heroinfather and Extra Chromosome
@SayNoToRotting

its like your bones need to moved or something lol

Mewing is the greatest psl meme ever

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly
rKJpvqI.jpg

I have not purchased or tested anything like this..

Has anyone here tried this?

NuxOb58.gif

H8ELGH6.jpg

rKJpvqI.jpg

aligning my front teeth ? that makes me look weird

don’t worry bro, mewing is cope anyways