Can't sleep, no sports, is it over?

Underdog9494

Underdog9494

Iron
I havent slept a single night before like 5 am since the start of august.

Whenever i try there are street lights coming through my window but i cant close the window because it will get too hot and i can see the lights through the curtains and the light goes like to the edges of the curtains. There are also niggers always screaming on the street, I tried earplugs but they hurt my ears and i tried a eye mask but i cant fall asleep feeling the pressure on my eyes or head.
I also have bedbugs because of my musty ass neighbours and my parents, I've been forced to live like this for like the past year, I have some blue light blocking glasses but i think they're shit and dont block anything and i also eat after 6-7 pm.

My main problem is probably not getting enough exercise, i havent left my house in like 3 days and i dont do any sport since basketball, football or swimming is lame, I've been thinking about going to the gym but i heard it stunts height growth if im young (im 14), i think my best bed would be boxing, muay thai etc.. since i think i would enjoy it.

Edit: i do sleep like 9h but i just wake up at like 3-4 pm

Last edited:
Fine ill try going outside more and if that doesnt work go see the doctor
No brother, stop trying to find a reason. You obviously have a serious sleep problem.
Going outside more or doing more sport won't fix the issue.
Go see a doctor to fix your severe insomnia.

• +1
Reactions: Underdog9494 and marshadow
My main problem is probably not getting enough exercise, i havent left my house in like 3 days and i dont do any sport since basketball, football or swimming is lame, I've been thinking about going to the gym but i heard it stunts height growth if im young (im 14), i think my best bed would be boxing, muay thai etc.. since i think i would enjoy it.
As someone who boxes and does weights, it will not help you sleep.

If you don’t sleep, you’ll stunt your development. Simple as that. Get your Priorities right.

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend and rolloftape
wake up at at around 10am with alarm or even pull an all nighter if you are desperate, afterwards dont sleep during the day and avoid naps, then you'll probably be tired af and will be able to sleep earlier, of course this can be quite hard but its the first step and a powerful one to start fixing your sleep which is very important

also check if you have any deficiencies like vitamin d, if you spent a lot of time home and you dont have a decent diet then its very probable you are low on some micronutrients

wake up at at around 10am with alarm or even pull an all nighter if you are desperate, afterwards dont sleep during the day and avoid naps, then you'll probably be tired af and will be able to sleep earlier, of course this can be quite hard but its the first step and a powerful one to start fixing your sleep which is very important
What about the niggers that are screaming and street lights and bed bugs?

Is your room close to the street I guess? Try to go to another location, move your matress. Or you can also play on your phone sleeping noises to cancel out the niggers. For the lights maybe try to put improvised curtains or something or get a comfortable eye mask if you can deal with it

ok so for the light get a moving blanket that can hang over the window and get some command strips and put the blanket on the command strips with holes in it and close the window. for the heat buy a big fan for your room and for the bed bugs you need to wash everything and kill everything and make sure you keep your room clean

and for the noise i use airpod 2 pros (noise cancelling), and put brown noise it helps you fall asleep trust me

and for the noise i use airpod 2 pros (noise cancelling), and put brown noise it helps you fall asleep trust me
Nah i cant afford airpods and ill try putting aluminim foil over my windows or ill get some blinds

Is your room close to the street I guess? Try to go to another location, move your matress. Or you can also play on your phone sleeping noises to cancel out the niggers. For the lights maybe try to put improvised curtains or something or get a comfortable eye mask if you can deal with it
I cant move my matress but ill try to find an eye mask

No brother, stop trying to find a reason. You obviously have a serious sleep problem.
Going outside more or doing more sport won't fix the issue.
Go see a doctor to fix your severe insomnia.
True I cant sleep since Im like 6 I am always fatigued. I also have a thyroid problem so maybe this is where the fatigue comes.

When I was 6 I couldn’t fall asleep until like 0am. It always been like that now at 17 I mostly stare on my phone till 4am and then go to bed.

I dont know how to fall asleep before 1am

True I cant sleep since Im like 6 I am always fatigued. I also have a thyroid problem so maybe this is where the fatigue comes.

When I was 6 I couldn’t fall asleep until like 0am. It always been like that now at 17 I mostly stare on my phone till 4am and then go to bed.

I dont know how to fall asleep before 1am
Just tire yourself out with sports/gym and sleep in a dark well ventilated coldish room try browsing the botb sleep threads if you have insomnia go to doctor

Just tire yourself out with sports/gym and sleep in a dark well ventilated coldish room try browsing the botb sleep threads if you have insomnia go to doctor
I go to the gym, its most probably some sleep issue as I have it since I can think.
My faggot doctor wont give me some sleeping pills for insomnia he will tell me that I cant sleep because I look at the phone all day and try to bluepill me with his low iq talk so I dont get free medication.

I go to the gym, its most probably some sleep issue as I have it since I can think.
My faggot doctor wont give me some sleeping pills for insomnia he will tell me that I cant sleep because I look at the phone all day and try to bluepill me with his low iq talk so I dont get free medication.
Dont use melatonin really bad for you , maybe it is cause of that phone :unsure:.

Dont use melatonin really bad for you , maybe it is cause of that phone :unsure:.
I used melatonin didnt do shit, nigga I wasn’t on the phone all day when I was 6 still couldn’t fall asleep

My doctor doesn’t even want to prescribe me t4 even though my levels are way lower than the normal range and I have side effects

Brutal, just move tbh
Sports, exercise, are absolutely useless, even harmful and don't bring anything beneficial, aside from superficial friendships maybe.

• +1
Reactions: Jova
I used melatonin didnt do shit, nigga I wasn’t on the phone all day when I was 6 still couldn’t fall asleep

My doctor doesn’t even want to prescribe me t4 even though my levels are way lower than the normal range and I have side effects
Find another doctor, limit phone usage even if not affecting sleep

its my family doctor idk how to change him

My screen time is 7h average day
Idk google it, screentime too much even tho mine was higher, i managed to get it to about 7-8 hours from like 12-14