cant sleep on back

NEOKAISER

NEOKAISER

fraudkaiser
i cant fall asleep on my back, how do i optimally sleep on my side? saw someone say that i should sleep with some bone on top of my forearm but cant remember which one

i cant fall asleep on my back, how do i optimally sleep on my side? saw someone say that i should sleep with some bone on top of my forearm but cant remember which one
back sleeping can cause mouth breathing and sleep apnea

It really does not matter how you sleep. Just improve you sleep quality so you can grow your bones.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and nathan
your trying to looksmaxx by sleeping on your back while you really just looksminning yourself but okay
read the fucking thread i cant sleep on my back so i wont and i havent retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ilovewater and Funnyunenjoyer1
your trying to looksmaxx by sleeping on your back while you really just looksminning yourself but okay
I thought back sleeping improve spine posture and allows proper breathing? Are you just saying shit out your ass

• +1
Reactions: NEOKAISER
I thought back sleeping improve spine posture and allows proper breathing? Are you just saying shit out your ass
tongue blocks the airway when you sleep on the back the tongue slips back to the mouth blocking the air canal

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
then dont fucking do it nigga, sleep on whichever position is more comfortable
who the fuck sleeps on their back for "looksmaxing gains" other than mew copers anyway jfl

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
then dont fucking do it nigga, sleep on whichever position is more comfortable
who the fuck sleeps on their back for "looksmaxing gains" other than mew copers anyway jfl
It’s not cope, it can correct asymmetry

• +1
I get deeper sleep in the prone position

• +1
sleeping on your back is lifefuel cope, if you REALLY want to do it just find a time when youre free for a week and force yourself to sleep, you will eventually get used to it

Tuck pillow edges between jaw and shoulder, it will minimize head movement.