Can’t stay around normies anymore.

Nick.Harte

Nick.Harte

It’s Hamudi
I was listening to my normie acquaintances talk and they were talking about their sex lives and teenage experiences.

“ I was 15 at that time, and I banged these two girls( threesome)”

“ That one girl invited me to her place and ….”

“ I’m going to bang that chick next week, she slide in my dm”

Jesus. I just can’t relate to these people.
It’s brutal.
I don’t think I’m normal tbh.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: norwegianfreak, slavicpsycho, stevielake and 11 others
Oofy doofy appeal is hot right now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, LampPostPrime, garoupilled_ and 3 others
im 18 and still feel like 13 and too young for all this

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Nick.Harte and Pikabro
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Nick.Harte
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, BoredPrince, Deleted member 30679 and 1 other person
All larps jfl average normie has a degree in larping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: norwegianfreak, tombradylover, Lmao and 15 others
I fail to understand how these people have such amount of confidence. I mean they would get mogged by users here tbh.
Having never experienced anything keeps the soul young and innocent at least,

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Missed out on a lot. You will feel lesser than anybody else.

Same with me. I’m not a khhv and had quite some luck in the past but got nothing during these last 2+ years and I feel way behind.

im 20 and still feel like 12 the way i be fucking these 12 yo bitches

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Pikabro, garoupilled_ and 1 other person
Having never experienced anything keeps the soul young and innocent at least,
I wish I was like them, being positively validated a lot when I was young but no I was on outside the candy shop and watching all the kids leaving with lolis.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I wish I was like them, being positively validated a lot when I was young but no I was on outside the candy shop and watching all the kids leaving with lolis.
If you’d didn’t get iois at 14 not sure how mch can change now

• +1
All larps jfl average normie has a degree in larping
I may be possible because if it was chad then yeah I would give a fuck because it’s normal but damn, this guy would get brutally mogged by users here.

i dont leave my house

• +1
Reactions: norwegianfreak, Pikabro and Nick.Harte
It’s pretty much over unless I manage to do surgeries but I will never be the same person I guess.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
A lot of that shit is LARP.
Men tend to gas up their sexual exploits.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, LampPostPrime, Pikabro and 1 other person
I only know one dude who had a threesome. He has a 9/10 face.

• Woah
  • +1
A lot of that shit is LARP.
Men tend to gas up their sexual exploits.
Sometimes I get the impression that these guys know im currenlty inkwell an aint getting shit, and proceeds to tell their stories out loud.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 30679 and Bushman
Once you reach 20+ that’s when I feel like you’ll be severely disabled when it comes to looksmaxxing and trying to gain sexual experience

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: norwegianfreak, Deleted member 22918, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
Sometimes I get the impression that these guys know im currenlty inkwell an aint getting shit, and proceeds to tell their stories out loud.
I knew a guy like that. He would always call me incel and brag about he creampied some girl.

Then I went to a night club with him n he got jack shit. Hell, women would straight up tell him that they were lesbian when he approached.

Just invite them to go out one night to dismantle their tales.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime, autistic_tendencies and Nick.Harte
I knew a guy like that. He would always call me incel and brag about he creampied some girl.

Then I went to a night club with him n he got jack shit. Hell, women would straight up tell him that they were lesbian when he approached.

JFL at women telling him they were lesbian.
They invited me to a party but I ain't going with these guys.
They would find a way to bully me I guess. Maybe making out with the girls while I get nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
JFL at women telling him they were lesbian.
They invited me to a party but I ain't going with these guys.
They would find a way to bully me I guess. Maybe making out with the girls while I get nothing.
Stop hanging out with those nighas if they are ridiculing you.
It’s better to be alone than some sexually frustrated dork’s punching bag

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Pikabro and Nick.Harte
Once you reach 20+ that’s when I feel like you’ll be severely disabled when it comes to looksmaxxing and trying to gain sexual experience
16 was the last time I received some iois; at least then, very few girls approached me.(3) After that, it all went downhill.
I became invisible.

I was listening to my normie acquaintances talk and they were talking about their sex lives and teenage experiences.

“ That one girl invited me to her place and ….”

“ I’m going to bang that chick next week, she slide in my dm”

Jesus. I just can’t relate to these people.
It’s brutal.
I don’t think I’m normal tbh.
Funniest thing is when you know the guy well and you’ve heard the same slay story 11 times. These guys don’t realise the hoes they’re talking about has had 10 times the sex they’ve had and probably forgotten about them:fuk:

• JFL
Stop hanging out with those nighas if they are ridiculing you.
It’s better to be alone than some sexually frustrated dork’s punching bag
I'm like 5'10. I know I'm a manlet but that 6'2 guy came up to me and "whats up shortie. "
His friend is 5'8 and I mog him but I was the one to be called short.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Bushman
Funniest thing is when you know the guy well and you’ve heard the same slay story 11 times. These guys don’t realise the hoes they’re talking about has had 10 times the sex they’ve had and probably forgotten about them:fuk:
Most normie “slayers” don’t actually slay good looking bitches lol, they just slay LTBs and below, I’d know cuz I have tons of friends like that, they’re prevelant af in the black community
16 was the last time I received some iois; at least then, very few girls approached me.(3) After that, it all went downhill.
I became invisible.
you are a mentalcel 99% if you got IOIs from foids that were Beckie’s and above, if I were you I’d probably get off this website and start looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Bushman and Nick.Harte
Yeah, they will keep repeating the same stories for the years to come.

• So Sad
Reactions: AspiringMogger
I’m 30 in like 2 months and still never had an IOI or any female interest except robotic tinder hookup sex.

Time is running out for a miracle, ascension at 32 with bimax+implants and do amnesiamaxxing for a few years until it’s truly over?

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Pikabro and Nick.Harte
I’m 30 in like 2 months and still never had an IOI or any female interest except robotic tinder hookup sex.

Time is running out for a miracle, ascension at 32 with bimax+implants and do amnesiamaxxing for a few years until it’s truly over?
I got lucky because I looked younger and had perfect skin at that time.
Unfortunately I ain't the person that I was before.

Btw you were right, IRL it's way harder.

Bro, they are larping and those girls are sluts + MTBs AT THE BEST.

JFL if you find appeal in smth like that.

• +1

Slaying is cope, look at Amnesia lol

tbh u r not far from Amnesia tier, 30 yo + 44 slays

The West is doomed

• +1
Bro, they are larping and those girls are sluts + MTBs AT THE BEST.

JFL if you find appeal in smth like that.
Yeah I mean this guy can't even mog Wheat Waffles.

• +1
Reactions: Sens

Most normies when they finally get pussy wear that shit like a badge of honor cuz it’s the first time they actually got pussy in ages and think that they’re special, most of the time the pussy is from a LTB who finally let him smash after playing hard to get with him, actual slayers don’t care enough to share their slaying stories since they know they already get pussy

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, LampPostPrime, Bushman and 1 other person

You might just be low awareness. It doesn’t really make sense tbh

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Nick.Harte
this shit is true

teenagers in south america only talk about drugs and shitty music genres

• +1

You haven't got any interest . . . Yet you fucked civilian girls?????? Fakecels.org

• +1
nah i think you'll be fine after spending enough of time there. You will become a man.
Only way to ascend, plus there are plenty of subhumans there that had no choice but to join.
I would have loved to join actually, but now its too late, I have to work. I should have done in my 2 neet years after university

• So Sad
I would have loved to join actually, but now its too late, I have to work. I should have done in my 2 neet years after university
Just be an officer if you have a degree. There is a recruiting shortage and they are hurting for people.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Nick.Harte
You haven't got any interest . . . Yet you fucked civilian girls?????? Fakecels.org

I get interest on Tinder only.

I’ve never had an IOI or any girl interested in me IRL - the vast majority act like I’m invisible and a pretty large minority look at me with disgust or contempt.

My face is too ugly to be anything but a dirty secret hookup for LTBS who fancy a guy with a great height and body but can’t get one with a decent face.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and LampPostPrime
I get interest on Tinder only.

I’ve never had an IOI or any girl interested in me IRL - the vast majority act like I’m invisible and a pretty large minority look at me with disgust or contempt.

My face is too ugly to be anything but a dirty secret hookup for LTBS who fancy a guy with a great height and body but can’t get one with a decent face.
Yeah basically on Tinder you will have a larger pool of females as compared to real life and will get interest from those that wanna fuck.
IRL, a lot of foids may already be taken.

Yeah basically on Tinder you will have a larger pool of females as compared to real life and will get interest from those that wanna fuck.
IRL, a lot of foids may already be taken.

Doesn’t matter if they’re taken, all foids are available for chad.

• +1