Can't wait for Jake Paul to beat up KSI

Meteor21

Meteor21

Kraken
KSI and his fanbase are some of the most obnoxious people on the internet. Worse egos than Jake Paul.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 20618
I hope jake paul loses I hate when Chads win.
I want to see his face get beaten so bad that he becomes a subhuman after the fight

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NFA PB, ManletBlackcel and Deleted member 20618
Opposite day? Goofy ahh take bruh

• WTF
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Jake Paul making a career out of beating up black e-celebs will never not be funny to me.

• JFL
Reactions: NFA PB, Deleted member 17829 and Meteor21
KSI and his fanbase are some of the most obnoxious people on the internet. Worse egos than Jake Paul.
Who cares about some wigger and KFC?

Jake Paul making a career out of beating up black e-celebs will never not be funny to me.
He is racist for beating up black people fuck him hope he gets raped by BBC

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
You just want to see manlet ksi win

• JFL
Reactions: Meteor21
Ksi says it’s not over yet. But it is for me

• Hmm...
Some of his stuff is decent but he's carried by his rampant fanboys. This one is corny asf
Yeah I don't listen to his music but the vids are funny

I want to see his face get beaten so bad that he becomes a subhuman after the fight
Same. I low-key think JJ is blackpilled as well that’s why I want him to win. In one of his podcast’s he talks about pretty privilege and in his new song he talks about how he says it’s over.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
Miring username and avi... dbz mogs bhai
40F1EB59 A009 449F A5BA D5BCDAA98FCC

D759E79F B0C5 40F6 A79E 89C303BBB08C

CD16CDE0 4705 4C76 936C 7A29B92B127A

• Love it
Reactions: DragonBallZCel
I think he'll lose to but to say ksi fans are obnoxious and Jake isn't is a fucking joke bruh

Jake is literally well known as the most annoying white kid alive.
I hate ksi he is so fucking annoying

• +1
Some of his stuff is decent but he's carried by his rampant fanboys. This one is corny asf
You think this song is corny. I think it sounds pretty decent. Like I can imagine hearing this in this gym or something. Tbh I like Ksi as a person but as I got older his content just got boring to me.

• Hmm...
Dragon ball super is dog shit tho. After the goku vs beerus saga couldn’t even bother watching the rest.
Dbs is trash true i agree. Its animated like shit and i hate it. It looks plastic-y for some reason

• +1
  • +1
I watch the impaulsive podcast, every single episode of it, since no.1, I saw everyday bro the first day it came out to

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Meteor21
Tired of KSI and his fans acting like he's Canelo. This dude and his windmill punches

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 20618
I love seeing jake paul win.

Seeing everyone fuming at him for fighting retired sports athletes never fails to make me giggle

• +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet, John124 and Meteor21
Tired of KSI and his fans acting like he's Canelo. This dude and his windmill punches
I hope Jake Paul breaks his skull in half

No idea who are those but hope they both die

I love seeing jake paul win.

Seeing everyone fuming at him for fighting retired sports athletes never fails to make me giggle
Jake Paul be like: My next opponent is a dangerous guy, he's a Hell's angel *cuts to footage of 60 year old that looks like this shadowboxing*
Defiant man stands in front of his motorcycle with arms crossed in BY3C11

• JFL
Reactions: EdouardManlet
Another nigga who is into anime
View attachment 1820501
I don’t watch anime anymore cause wageslaving is taking all my energy but just jfl that was probably me from 12-20. I was obsessed with anime as a kid. But now that cope has lost its magic. All I do to cope now is rest in bed and drink orange juice

• +1
Reactions: Nisse and Deleted member 20618
He's not that good I think Jake will roll him but I hope he doesn't.

His music is shit, but Jake is literally the most annoying little brat alive. He needs to be knocked out, unfortunately he's a great boxer so he's prob not gonna lose

The Beerus stuff was boring
The god transformation was so lame. I remember as a kid I would look at these fan made concepts of ssj 5/god and it looked so bad ass

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Meteor21 and Deleted member 20618
Majin Vegeta was the worst thing ever
Majin buu arc story is bad but it has lots of very memorable moments + best animation in dbz

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and ManletBlackcel
They ruined it by giving Goku like 5 more transformations and still somehow weaker than Beerus. Defeats the entire purpose
So true. Beerus was the lamest and most boring villain as well. Cell, Frieza and Evil Majin Buu all Mog beerus to oblivion. Even Beerus gay sidekick was more interesting than him jfl and apparently he was even stronger than beerus.

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21 and Deleted member 20618
  • +1
ksi looks ugly as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
ksi looks ugly as fuck
Meanwhile your browsing an incel forum while Ksi is making millions and fucking jbs in an orgy with his Chad friend Logan.
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

Gohan was a giga Chad in the making but he became so pussywhipped by chi chi and Vidal

They made Gohan stronger than Broly and Goku in the new movie jfl, they just recreated SSJ2 but called it Final Gohan

it's not his hair, it's his retarded bulging frog eyes and moon man chin to rest of face ratio

• JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
They made Gohan stronger than Broly and Goku in the new movie jfl, they just recreated SSJ2 but called it Final Gohan
Damn I forgot there was a new movie. Wageslaving been taking all my time and energy. Might have to watch it this weekend. Glad hear they’re giving Gohan more love, should be gud. And tbh Gohan was always the stronger Z fighter but he just didn’t reach his potential because chi chi made him a studycel and he was too busy busting nuts in Videl instead of training.

• +1
it's not his hair, it's his retarded bulging frog eyes and moon man chin to rest of face ratio
Jfl if u think Ksi is ugly u should see his younger brother.

Gohan was a giga Chad in the making but he became so pussywhipped by chi chi and Vidal

Even had a more robust frame in the future timeline. Squandered his genetics.

latest