Can’t wait to move out of parent’s house and become shut-in NEET

Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa

Kraken
Trying to function in soyciety is painful for an incel like me, it would be preferable to become a NEET and not interact with anyone.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, SidharthTheSlayer, <6PSLcel and 9 others
How will you pay rent

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life, Manletmachine and Tabula Rasa
how would u get money as a neet jfl

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Trying to function in soyciety is painful for an incel like me, it would be preferable to become a NEET and not interact with anyone.
Masturbate to cartoons 🧄

• +1
How will you pay rent
I will have to find a dwelling with as minimal cost as possible. I also have some savings which can last me a few months, but in the future I might have to work minimally in order to support myself.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, n9wiff and Eriot Lodger
Yeah, it's great.

• +1
Don‘t do that bud you gotta force yourself under people once in a while.

I will have to find a dwelling with as minimal cost as possible. I also have some savings which can last me a few months, but in the future I might have to work minimally in order to support myself.
Where do you live that rent cost so low

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Eriot Lodger
living with parents is suicide fuel

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Tabula Rasa
how about the rent cost of these nuts in your mouth
You did it wrong Dalit shoulda said

These nuts were low on your chin
Or
These nuts were renting space on your chin

Living by urself vs living with ur parents is an insane difference. I miss having my own place, I would smoke in bed, go out at 5am to smoke or do psychedelics in a field, go to random bitches any time of the day and end up in random peoples kitchen n makin new friends.

Moving out forces u to be social and try new shit while ur family kills ur energy and motivation

• +1
Reactions: DOggo, Bomber517, N1666 and 2 others
Living by urself vs living with ur parents is an insane difference. I miss having my own place, I would smoke in bed, go out at 5am to smoke or do psychedelics in a field, go to random bitches any time of the day and end up in random peoples kitchen n makin new friends.

Moving out forces u to be social and try new shit while ur family kills ur energy and motivation
I want to move out not to interact with anyone else tbh. It’s different for everyone I guess.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock, <6PSLcel and Eriot Lodger
my friend has done this for a few years now
He wagecels for a few months, quits his job then NEETs for a few months just gaming and eating fast food.
Stupid way to spend your life

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock and Tabula Rasa
  • +1
He wagecels for a few months, quits his job then NEETs for a few months just gaming and eating fast food.
why

wageslave for surgeries. what else do you have to lose just hardmaxx

• +1
wageslave for surgeries. what else do you have to lose just hardmaxx
Juice not worth the squeeze tbh. I have already done a surgery and some minor cosmetic procedures with a second surgery coming up next month. With the garbage base that I have, why looksmax just to barely ascend to MTN range and betabuxx some random hoe when you can just drop out of society and not deal with all the trouble.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, DeadTrees, Manletmachine and 1 other person
20231204 194639

How do you have to work while living at home? Don't your parents feed you and pay the rent?
Yeah they feed me dinner. Lunch I make myself apart from on weekends.

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Juice not worth the squeeze tbh. I have already done a surgery and some minor cosmetic procedures with a second surgery coming up next month. With the garbage base that I have, why looksmax just to barely ascend to MTN range and betabuxx some random hoe when you can just drop out of society and not deal with all the trouble.
for the short term it seems comforting, but unless you plan on roping by 30, you will get older and realise how much you missed out on and don’t have because you didn’t try your hardest to ascend whilst you were young

• +1
I entered education after a while NEET and pretty much live the same except spend a few hours a day studying, should just do it if they record lectures where you are (And you want things need money beyond what NEETbux can provide you)

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, romanstock and guilty
I entered education after a while NEET and pretty much live the same except spend a few hours a day studying, should just do it if they record lectures where you are (And you want things need money beyond what NEETbux can provide you)
exactly what i’ve been doing. recently started wageslaving/moneymaxxing to surgerymaxx

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
exactly what i’ve been doing. recently started wageslaving/moneymaxxing to surgerymaxx
how is it the same if you leave your house or are you remote? edit: nvm youre referring to wanting something that requires more money than NEETbux

• +1
Reactions: guilty
Being born autistic and sub 5 is a stupid way to live your life

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Good luck, I am planning to do the same. I also need to move to a larger city where nobody knows me.

• Love it
Reactions: Abhorrence, Tabula Rasa and romanstock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back