Canthal tilt and droopy lower eyelids

C

Curry

Banned
A lot of people here dont know clearly what negative canthal tilt looks like, this result in people with neutral canthal tilts and droopy lower eyelids getting told that they have negative canthal tilts.

This picture shows the difference between positive, neutral and negative canthal tilts very well:
Canthal tilt pic

Some people confuse neutral tilted eyes with droopy lower eyelids and negative tilted eyes.

This Taban patient canthal tilt was neutral in the before pic but some people would say that he has negative canthal tilt because his droopy lower eyelids.
O

You can see how after he underwent lower eyelid retraction his canthal tilt looks more neutral but in fact his canthal tilt didnt change.

This is what a (severe) negative canthal tilt looks like:

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, highT and Leforrt3000
A lot of people here dont know clearly what negative canthal tilt looks like, this result in people with neutral canthal tilts and droopy lower eyelids getting told that they have negative canthal tilts.

This picture shows the difference between positive, neutral and negative canthal tilts very well:
View attachment 301296

Some people confuse neutral tilted eyes with droopy lower eyelids and negative tilted eyes.

This Taban patient canthal tilt was neutral in the before pic but some people would say that he has negative canthal tilt because his droopy lower eyelids.
View attachment 301300

You can see how after he underwent lower eyelid retraction his canthal tilt looks more neutral but in fact his canthal tilt didnt change.

View attachment 301306
I need lower lid retraction so bad

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Norwooder, MoostWestThuisBest and 4 others
cope neutral canthal tilt is just as bad as negative canthal tilt unless you have a perfectly straight and tight lower lid
stop coping

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Solidcoin, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
cope neutral canthal tilt is just as bad as negative canthal tilt unless you have a perfectly straight and tight lower lid
stop coping
Jfl you're not nosecel I was wondering why your comment wasn't blocked

Did you take on his dogshit posting style as well with the avi?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zenis, highT, Deleted member 1464 and 5 others
stop coping
How i am coping? That was the point of the thread, to explain how droopy lower eyelids make eyes with neutral canthal tilt look almost as bad as eyes with negative canthal tilt, anyway neutral canthal tilt will always look better than negative canthal tilt.

Are you mentally impaired?

suck my dick bitch ur lucky he's banned for now @Nosecel would destroy you fag
i dont mean suck my dick in a homosexual way please dont ban me or give me warnings
GTFO of my thread with your gay forum drama.

• +1
Reactions: Wange, highT and atomic_bambie
How i am coping? That was the point of the thread, to explain how droopy lower eyelids make eyes with neutral canthal tilt look almost as bad as eyes with negative canthal tilt, anyway neutral canthal tilt will always look better than negative canthal tilt.

Are you mentally impaired?
why are you still coping? i just destroyed u lol

why are you still coping? i just destroyed u lol
You destroyed nobody this is just a internet forum jfl, only a faggot like you would give it so much importance to it.

JFL just look at your signature "Chico gang", what kind of faggotry is that :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: highT, Deleted member 4675 and Deleted member 5393
Is canthal tilt even fixable?

So far we can fix upper eyelid exposure by lowering brow, lower eyelid support, eyebrow transplant, eyebrow color dye, eye color contacts

So canthal tilt, IPD, and PFL are still unfixable tho?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

So far we can fix upper eyelid exposure by lowering brow, lower eyelid support, eyebrow transplant, eyebrow color dye, eye color contacts

1.Canthopexy 2.Almond eye surgery

Images 11

Figure 3 1

• +1
Reactions: Leforrt3000

IPD can increase with MSE two full rounds expect 2-6mms. PFL is slightly increased with MSE but nothing too grand. Also can you fix UEE with just fat grafting? Or you need to lower the brow bone and also would an eyebrow transplant look unnatural if you have a flat brow ridge? Because I plant to thicken and lower my eyebrows with a transplant this summer
1.Canthopexy 2.Almond eye surgery

1.View attachment 301874
2.View attachment 301876
All that loser needed to do was go to an ortho clinic near him and ask them to drill screws in his maxilla and FacePull for ~2K for the same results. Instead he got finessed by Taban for an extra 18K and everyone in his family knows he got his eyes done

IPD can increase with MSE two full rounds expect 2-6mms. PFL is slightly increased with MSE but nothing too grand. Also can you fix UEE with just fat grafting? Or you need to lower the brow bone and also would an eyebrow transplant look unnatural if you have a flat brow ridge? Because I plant to thicken and lower my eyebrows with a transplant this summer

All that loser needed to do was go to an ortho clinic near him and ask them to drill screws in his maxilla and FacePull for ~2K for the same results. Instead he got finessed by Taban for an extra 18K and everyone in his family knows he got his eyes done
Fat grafting and botox to the browridge, I would call Taban if you're serious about eye area

Also eyebrow transplant should be enough, darkening the color and thickness of eyebrows should give illusion of strong browridge, atleast from the front

Attachments

• male-eyebrow-scar-transplant-DrAlanBauman.jpg
    male-eyebrow-scar-transplant-DrAlanBauman.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 157
  • Nicole-B-and-A-slider.jpg
    Nicole-B-and-A-slider.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 172
Fat grafting and botox to the browridge, I would call Taban if you're serious about eye area

Also eyebrow transplant should be enough, darkening the color and thickness of eyebrows should give illusion of strong browridge, atleast from the front
Botox is temporary though; Fat Grafting for the most part is permanent.

Who pinned this normafag?

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz
@Lorsss pinned it because i told him to do it, whats the problem with this thread getting pinned?

I've seen countless times people in the Ratings section of this forum with neutral canthal tilts and droopy lower eyelids getting told that they have negative canthal tilts by retards who have no clue about whats the difference between neutral and negative canthal tilt, a thread like this was definitely needed.

People giving wrong advice might result in someone getting the wrong surgery.

Also JFL at you calling me normalfag when you make gymcelling threads :lul:

I have more knowledge about surgeries than you and 90% of the userbase of this forum.

• WTF
Reactions: Chintuck22
why don't you make polls and discussions to propose threads that deserve to be pinned, instead of criticizing my work?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Leforrt3000 and Curry
IPD can increase with MSE two full rounds expect 2-6mms. PFL is slightly increased with MSE but nothing too grand.

Where are you getting this from? 2-6 mm's is a giant amount (would take a narrowipdcel to a wideipdcel).

Where are you getting this from? 2-6 mm's is a giant amount (would take a narrowipdcel to a wideipdcel).
One expansion of MSE is guaranteed 1-2 mms. 3 if you’re lucky. So two full expansions is double that

One expansion of MSE is guaranteed 1-2 mms. 3 if you’re lucky. So two full expansions is double that

Where do you see that one expansion is guaranteed 1-2 mms? No one who's had it so far remarked on any ipd difference. Expanding the IPD is not necessarily a good thing either, especially at the multiple mm scale.

Where do you see that one expansion is guaranteed 1-2 mms? No one who's had it so far remarked on any ipd difference. Expanding the IPD is not necessarily a good thing either, especially at the multiple mm scale.
Barely noticeable but it’s 1 mm

@Lorsss
I have more knowledge about surgeries than you and 90% of the userbase of this forum.
Very practical knowledge, absolutely needed

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
canthal tilt is like height
if it's not above average it's below average and therefore ugly!

Wear it

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 114

What is PFL?

If you aren’t born with: at least a neutral caunthal tilt, a somewhat projected maxilla, a chin that is at least in line with the start of your nose, 1cm of ramus then there is no point in looksmax and you should just take the bluepill

Yes, it's all based on the position of the medial and lateral canthus.

This is looks theory 101, everyone knows this.

facial excercise

Eyebrow is important as well, it kills mine

Attachments

• 431A7DE4-41CB-45FC-88BA-CE8AF2AE65ED.jpeg
    431A7DE4-41CB-45FC-88BA-CE8AF2AE65ED.jpeg
    13.9 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

View attachment 301296

View attachment 301300

View attachment 301306

I have this badly (Droopy eyelids but NCT) - what is the name of the procedure to fix it?