canthal tilt change? help

D

Deleted member 27715

Iron
i got 1-2 degree negative canthal tilt. is there any way to change canthal tilt?
don't say other facial features, don't say cope, no rope, no surgery yada yada yada

just genuine answers.

do eye orbital exercises work? can they help change canthal tilt by 0.5-1 degrees?
can I change how the medial canthus looks? its not downturned at all and looks un-unique. can I make my inner canthus go down? if you know what I mean

appreciate it.

do eye orbital exercises work? can they help change canthal tilt by 0.5-1 degrees?
can I change how the medial canthus looks? its not downturned at all and looks un-unique. can I make my inner canthus go down? if you know what I mean
Not to a noticeable extent, eye exercise could improve asymmetry a bit though, never tried them. Your medial canthus will not change, it depends by the lacrimal bone. Same for canthal tilt, just get cantho.

do eye orbital exercises work?
Anecdotal reports mean nothing, so you’ll never know unless you try.

no surgery yada yada yada
You should be open-minded to surgery. There’s nothing inherently wrong with it. It’s best not to restrict yourself from options. I’d recommend trying facial exercises and get surgery if they fail.

• +1
Reactions: rooman