Canthoplasty & More?

TrackerMX

TrackerMX

Iron

Note: 5 months ago i sustained a left orbital floor fracture, got reconstruction surgery and currently have a titanium plate supporting the eye. I am seeing an ophthalmologist in regards to potential nerve damage/FOV loss.
MRI Scheduled 28th of August.

Serious facial Assyemtry ^
I'm unsure as to what can be done, I notice ptosis on my left eye, in general, the entire left side of my face seems to be lifted.
I'm open to whatever advice people can give. I do have the funds for most procedures, and my guardians are open to such.

Asymmetry or not your still ugly

Asymmetry is COPE retard

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: blinemaxxer, AscensionMan98, N1666 and 1 other person
Yea the canthplasty would be done, the eye on your right side of the photo, so since its a selfie that would be left ,looks more aesthetic so needs to match that. You might as well do your surgeries together.

Add a bimax and a rhinoplasty as well.

• +1
Reactions: TrackerMX
Asymmetry or not your still ugly

Asymmetry is COPE retard
Nah he has potential. A lot of being good looking is being symmetrical . A few surgeries and can look pretty good tbh

Yea the canthplasty would be done, the eye on your right side of the photo, so since its a selfie that would be left ,looks more aesthetic so needs to match that. You might as well do your surgeries together.

Add a bimax and a rhinoplasty as well.
Wouldn't a canthoplasty target the left eye, making it more open? Therefore, making it look like the right eye?

Wouldn't a canthoplasty target the left eye, making it more open? Therefore, making it look like the right eye?
canthoplasty in its strict sense is to correct the outer eye area for sagging or dropping . Your case specifically would need a orbital decompression for your bigger eye, and then later see if additiona cantoplasty/almond eye surgery if it didn't reduce the bulging look.

The other surgeries would be recommended if your already doing surgeries, but the eye is gonna be the most important and done first as its the most obvious.

canthoplasty in its strict sense is to correct the outer eye area for sagging or dropping . Your case specifically would need a orbital decompression for your bigger eye, and then later see if additiona cantoplasty/almond eye surgery if it didn't reduce the bulging look.

The other surgeries would be recommended if your already doing surgeries, but the eye is gonna be the most important and done first as its the most obvious.
I actually wasn't aware orbital decompression was a thing, dmor this might actually be a good foundation for further 'ascension', though I'm unsure if I fit the criteria for it to work. I believe my left eye is sunken in, rather my right eye being bulged out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back