“canthoplasty” through softmaxing

xnj

xnj

ascend
since it is so (relatively) easy to even change shit like your craniofacial structure at home, surely there is a way to slightly pull up a tiny piece of skin on your eye to improve canthal tilt. anyone know any methods on how to do so? (dont say "muh just get surgery" since the whole point of this thread is to get to the bottom of it in softmaxing terms only)

it can happen through weight loss but it really depends on your fat distribution, I start looking chinese if I gain bodyfat.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aber, billymidnight and Clavicular
Search fox eye lift

• +1
Reactions: aber
it can happen through weight loss but it really depends on your fat distribution, I start looking chinese if I gain bodyfat.
i know for a fact you gain hooding as you gain weight, thats why vol is also ought to work on the hooding area. but how would you expect the eyelids themselves to be affected by bf% changes?

ive seen it, the feedback on it is like 40% positive and 60% negative or something so idk whether i should trust it or not tbh
Then just curl your lashes and call it a day, no other option

i know for a fact you gain hooding as you gain weight, thats why vol is also ought to work on the hooding area. but how would you expect the eyelids themselves to be affected by bf% changes?

is this what you want?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, kiyopon and Clavicular
more of the outer ends of upper eyelids going up, but this may work too ig
they have bad reviews because it doesn't last long so you want to be able to do it yourself otherwise it's not affordable.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and heyheyheybro22
Then just curl your lashes and call it a day, no other option
i do that already, i also trim the outer ends of lashes, it does make it a bit better, but nothing too crazy

• +1
Reactions: aber
they have bad reviews because it doesn't last long so you want to be able to do it yourself otherwise it's not affordable.
was that fox eye lift you sent? ive also seen you talk about it or pdo threads before, what was the final verdict on such things?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aber, boss8055 and Clavicular
was that fox eye lift you sent? ive also seen you talk about it or pdo threads before, what was the final verdict on such things?
it is.

that is the final verdict, the main issue it has negative reviews is because the types of threads used for lifting procedures don't last long which makes it too expensive.

• +1
Reactions: aber, boss8055 and xnj
it is.

that is the final verdict, the main issue it has negative reviews is because the types of threads used for lifting procedures don't last long which makes it too expensive.
are there any threads that last relatively long with such a procedure? and how long

it is so (relatively) easy to even change shit like your craniofacial structure at home
Oh yeah? would you please share some of your esoteric magical knowledge regarding DIY controlled craniofacial structure alterations?

Oh yeah? would you please share some of your esoteric magical knowledge regarding DIY controlled craniofacial structure alterations?
lol thumb pulling/zygo pushing for example, mr grey. our bones are way more malleable than youd ever imagine

• JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and NZb6Air