Canthoplasty

D

Deleted member 25219

Iron
Hi guys. Tomorrow I am seeing an oculoplastic surgeon to talk about canthoplasty (almond eye surgery). Has anyone done it? Is it worth it? My canthal tilt on the left eye is very slightly positive, on the right one it’s more positive, nonetheless I have some scleral show. When I lift the lower eyelids the eyes look better.

Last edited:
yes it is

who are you going wit
If I qualify for the surgery, I will probably have it done in a week or two. I would have it done for about $750 (for both eyes) by one Polish doctor of medicine (dr Larysa Krajewska-Węglewicz).

If I qualify for the surgery, I will probably have it done in a week or two. I would have it done for about $750 (for both eyes) by one Polish doctor of medicine (dr Larysa Krajewska-Węglewicz).
that’s the cheapest cantho i’ve ever heard about

have u seen some of her before after ? does she even have some ?

that’s the cheapest cantho i’ve ever heard about

have u seen some of her before after ? does she even have some ?
In Poland plastic surgeries are cheap. Almost everyone can afford them, unless we are talking about jaw surgeries or hair transplant. These ones are pricey. I guess this procedure is rare so on her website I can see before and after photos after blepharoplasty.

In Poland plastic surgeries are cheap. Almost everyone can afford them, unless we are talking about jaw surgeries or hair transplant. These ones are pricey. I guess this procedure is rare so on her website I can see before and after photos after blepharoplasty.
super risky bro
gl tho don’t forget to post the results

super risky bro
gl tho don’t forget to post the results
In general plastic surgeries here aren’t expensive because they are not that coveted yet. The surgeon is a doctor of medicine and she has a lot of experience. Of course, I am planning to do that.

• +1
Reactions: agoostis