Captain Narcy is gone, thank you everyone ♥️

Narcissus🥀

Narcissus🥀

{✨$yrian Chad }[:«❤️»:]{ Lover★boy✨}
Hello everyone.

I just want to thank all of you for the amazing time I've spent being the Captain.

I've learned so much and got to know so many talented and special people because of it.

But now I'm going through a very important stage in my life, and I need to start taking things more seriously.

Yesterday I was 12.
Now I'm almost 20.

I'm no longer the little boy I used to be, and none of us will stay young.
I'm working a very good job, finished uni and began looksmaxxing/ socialmaxxing seriously....
As much as I want to be a kid I just can't anymore...

I can no longer in good conscious spend my time Playing video games even tho my whole childhood was based on them.
All the good memories I have, I cannot and will never relive.

I'd do anything to achieve my goals, they live in my mind rent free, from the moment I wake up till the moment I lay asleep.

But if I could sacrifice ally goals and everything I had and ever wanted, just to be able to wake up one last morning as a kid while my mom picks me up and we have breakfast together, only for me to spend the rest of the day playing games and watching TV.
I would not hesitate to give it all up, just for that one last day as a kid.

But I will never have it, I only own the moment right now, and the future is in my hands.
I can not move any direction but forward and forward I will move till the heart in my chest no longer beats.

All the missed opportunities keep me up at night, but that's a good thing.
My pain will make me a better person.

Thank you everyone, and goodbye to my lost youth.
IMG 20240513 143915 801

Life is short, but life is beautiful.
If you blink you will miss it, cherish every little bit of it.

"We were just having fun and spending time, we did not know we were making lifetime memories"

@try2beme @RaidenJTR @Iasacrko @MoggerGaston @Donquixote @sub5c3l @silencio @<6PSLcel @neverchadlite @Michael Myers @wsada @StraightHeadJames @Timmy @gigell @KIVVV @Tyler x Durden @yeeyeeslayer @ggg.tv🤫 @MazoNitNit @anxiety @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Primalsplit @PseduoAryan @tombradylover @Sushifart @VisageVirtuoso√ @coisbhai @Jason Voorhees @TsarTsar444

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Kristin, silencio, Tyler x Durden and 19 others
Download 5

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: silencio, Disrupted Gene, Tabula Rasa and 15 others
the past is like a dream now

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, try2beme and Narcissus🥀
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, TechnoBoss, try2beme and 2 others
jfl
dnr
dnw
dni
dnf
dnrasm
dont care

• +1
Reactions: Aero and Mr_Bombo_mogs
jfl
dnr
dnw
dni
dnf
dnrasm
dont care
Fucking pathetic jestermaxxer.

You want to look funny Infront of other incels you gay faggot?

• +1
Reactions: reek, PsychoH, <6PSLcel and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, Mr_Bombo_mogs and IAMNOTANINCEL
I feel that bro. Life just got serious for me too

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and Narcissus🥀
your online status is private but youre not fooling anyone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, Aero, PsychoH and 1 other person
Good luck brother wishing you nothing but the best!!

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, PsychoH and <6PSLcel
Good luck brother wishing you nothing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and Mr_Bombo_mogs
Hello everyone.

I just want to thank all of you for the amazing time I've spent being the Captain.

I've learned so much and got to know so many talented and special people because of it.

But now I'm going through a very important stage in my life, and I need to start taking things more seriously.

Yesterday I was 12.
Now I'm almost 20.

I'm working a very good job, finished uni and began looksmaxxing/ socialmaxxing seriously....

I can no longer in good conscious spend my time Playing video games even tho my whole childhood was based on them.

I'd do anything to achieve my goals, they live in my mind rent free, from the moment I wake up till the moment I lay asleep.

But if I could sacrifice ally goals and everything I had and ever wanted, just to be able to wake up one last morning as a kid while my mom picks me up and we have breakfast together, only for me to spend the rest of the day playing games and watching TV.

But I will never have it, I only own the moment right now, and the future is in my hands.
I can not move any direction but forward and forward I will move till the heart in my chest no longer beats.

View attachment 2976160

"We were just having fun and spending time, we did not know we were making lifetime memories"

@try2beme @RaidenJTR @Iasacrko @MoggerGaston @Donquixote @sub5c3l @silencio @<6PSLcel @neverchadlite @Michael Myers @wsada @StraightHeadJames @Timmy @gigell @KIVVV @Tyler x Durden @yeeyeeslayer @ggg.tv🤫 @MazoNitNit @anxiety @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Primalsplit @PseduoAryan @tombradylover @Sushifart @VisageVirtuoso√ @coisbhai @Jason Voorhees @TsarTsar444
Over for antoniofernandezcarreidocels

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
IMG 20240612 003132
IMG 20240612 003143

29 tags and 4 reacts in an hour, that's brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, PsychoH and Lookologist003
Fucking pathetic jestermaxxer.

You want to look funny Infront of other incels you gay faggot?
Jestermaxxers are funny so not even that. Just some tar-colored nigger trying to fit in

Sanji crying
Lufy

• So Sad
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
best of luck

• +1

• Love it
Where do you get all this motivation

• +1
Reactions: silencio and <6PSLcel
Hello everyone.

Yesterday I was 12.
Now I'm almost 20.

View attachment 2976160

Spongebob eating pillows and crying 8s1albp11dc8u2ki

Goodbye my captain, my dearest @Narcissus🥀
It hurt to read this message but i know it's for the best
I hope we'll talk once in a while on instagram.
Let all your dreams come true, you were a genuinely fun user and awesome guy.
Sail far past the horizon my dearest narcissus
Goodbye and good luck my captain

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: not__cel and Narcissus🥀