carbohydrate cycle for leanmaxxing

court monarch777

court monarch777

Kraken
(carbohydrate cycle), as the name implies, is a strategy that alternates carbohydrate intake in the form of cycles. It is done by people who wish to lose body fat without affecting physical performance. very common in diets of bodybuilding athletes when they want to dry

the most common is the 2x1 cycle, 2 days of low carbohydrate for 1 day of high. let's say you are consuming 2,000 calories, on low carbohydrate days, you will consume 500 fewer calories (each carbohydrate has 4 calories, 4x125 = 500) 125g of carbohydrate, but you will make up for it on the high carbohydrate day (eating 3,000 calories in instead of 2,000). your body will burn fat like crazy on low carbohydrate days, your body will want to burn muscle for 2 days without carbohydrate (so on the third day you will eat 3000) will reinstate 300g of uneaten carbohydrates on low days.

it’s a good diet so you don’t burn muscle, which is easily sustainable

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419, Deleted member 10330, Deleted member 7901 and 2 others
Thank you for this good analysis.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and court monarch777
Cringe eat less calories than u need for a period of time substantial enough and you will lean max, no need to mess around with carbs since it'll only retain a small amount of water and for most ppl they are skinny fat fags

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
Cringe eat less calories than u need for a period of time substantial enough and you will lean max, no need to mess around with carbs since it'll only retain a small amount of water and for most ppl they are skinny fat fags
the calories in the week will be the same, but they will be better positioned to burn fat

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Lev Peshkov
  • +1
Reactions: court monarch777
Legit in theory but I’ve found that the more structure and structured it is the less likely I am to stick to it. I’m having success rn with ephedrine and starve diet

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and court monarch777
Very good thread, I do it myself every 3-6 days and I lost 77 pounds / 35 kgs

its called a "refeed day" (not cheat day) where you down your fat consumption to 20% and up the carbs consumption 40%
and still eat at maintenance

It will do wonders mentally wise, it lowers your cortisol and resets your leptin, the difference is very noticeable
and makes it far easier to stick to long-term dieting, on top of that you lose water weight later on because of lower cortisol,
which makes the number in the scale lower, which makes it easier to track if you are in a plateau or not and also just better mentally because you don't feel stuck

• +1
Reactions: court monarch777
(carbohydrate cycle), as the name implies, is a strategy that alternates carbohydrate intake in the form of cycles. It is done by people who wish to lose body fat without affecting physical performance. very common in diets of bodybuilding athletes when they want to dry

the most common is the 2x1 cycle, 2 days of low carbohydrate for 1 day of high. let's say you are consuming 2,000 calories, on low carbohydrate days, you will consume 500 fewer calories (each carbohydrate has 4 calories, 4x125 = 500) 125g of carbohydrate, but you will make up for it on the high carbohydrate day (eating 3,000 calories in instead of 2,000). your body will burn fat like crazy on low carbohydrate days, your body will want to burn muscle for 2 days without carbohydrate (so on the third day you will eat 3000) will reinstate 300g of uneaten carbohydrates on low days.

it’s a good diet so you don’t burn muscle, which is easily sustainable
Good for energy also. Putting high carb dayts on legs/back and low carb on the others is useful and is often used by many pro bodybuilders. Nice post

• +1
Reactions: court monarch777 and Deleted member 7419