Carbs aren’t bad

Dodevu

Dodevu

Diamond
6ft 160lbs and I’m eating 1kg potatoes and 200g rice per day with 250g beef mince and 200g lean chicken so kinda high carb but very low sodium...

Tested it on a night out last Saturday in the UK and it’s my first night out since these dumb covid restrictions and thought it would be hard to get a girl, ended up kissing two girls and took a girl back to her uni flat n smashed...

My bone structure is good even before the diet but this experiment I can confirm after looking in the mirror before the night out I noticed how chiselled my jaw was compared to my normal diet so therefore I can confirm carbs aren’t bad but the issue I think is sodium which I’m going to stay away from.

Thank you and goodbye!

p.s Also alcohol does bloat you the next day but only if you eat n drink, so to keep the chiselled look the next day you can’t eat sorry.

p.p.s I feel carbs make your muscles look fuller and sodium makes your face look fuller therefore sodium is bad!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett, Beetlejuice, datboijj and 2 others
sodium to potassium ratio is the key

but everybody responds to carbs differently, I guess that there may be some people, that look bloated on high carb diet, but not my case

high protein makes my face a bit leaner too

p.s Also alcohol does bloat you the next day
Thought bodybuilders sometimes drink before shows to get super dry but maybe wrong ig I have no source.

Thought bodybuilders sometimes drink before shows to get super dry but maybe wrong ig I have no source.
Yeah I’m guessing they drink night before but then don’t eat/drink on the day... Everytime I wake up after alcohol my face is lean as fuk until I eat/drink.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
even bodybuilders eat carb

sodium to potassium ratio is the key

but everybody responds to carbs differently, I guess that there may be some people, that look bloated on high carb diet, but not my case
Yeah I think this might be why my face was so chiselled aswell as 1kg of potatoes will have a ton of potassium.

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
No. They take diuretics JFL
That too obviously bro, I believe there's some story of flex wheeler and ronnie coleman taking shots of vodka before an olympia and it helping them.

That too obviously bro, I believe there's some story of flex wheeler and ronnie coleman taking shots of vodka before an olympia and it helping them.
No they didn't...

• WTF
No they didn't...
Can’t find the vid/article where I saw it, it was a while ago anyways. Obviously I’m not recommending getting smashed for leanmaxxing lol.

stage fright probs :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Carbs are everything; mentally, physically and sexually

Don’t fall into the low carb trap

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, lilhorizontal32 and volcelfatcel