cardarine on a bulk

DNRDniggerking

DNRDniggerking

master of the human experience.
is it a good idea to use it while on a surplus to
lose fat or atleast mitigate fat gain while gaining muscle?

I wanna bulk again but nowhere near the leanness I want to be because I lose muscle quick and I dont wanna go hard.

opinions?

how do you know you lose muscle fast, a lot of people thing that they are special cases that lose muscle fast but mostly they just thought they had more muscle than they did because the fat made their muscles look bigger

how do you know you lose muscle fast, a lot of people thing that they are special cases that lose muscle fast but mostly they just thought they had more muscle than they did because the fat made their muscles look bigger
thats true, but I looked wider and my strength was much greater, my weights have gone down a good amount especiialy arms. I am a dyel now and its very frustrating

thats true, but I looked wider and my strength was much greater, my weights have gone down a good amount especiialy arms. I am a dyel now and its very frustrating
in that case you're probably right since your weights gone down a good amount, sorry i cant answer ur cardarine question but im curious to know aswell so ill bump

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking
in that case you're probably right since your weights gone down a good amount, sorry i cant answer ur cardarine question but im curious to know aswell so ill bump
I had surgery as soon as I started cutting couldnt gym for like 2 months which contributed to that alot so I just cant wait to bulk again

• +1
Reactions: Tallest person here
I believe so, but I would increase your caloric surplus a bit, maybe 50-100 calories more. Maybe I’m wrong and this isn’t necessary, let me know your findings I might do the same.

I believe so, but I would increase your caloric surplus a bit, maybe 50-100 calories more. Maybe I’m wrong and this isn’t necessary, let me know your findings I might do the same.
alright bro. starting soon hopefully it goes well