Cardiac arrest is something supernatural, prove me wrong.

halloweed

halloweed

Iron
All of a sudden a healthy young person die all of a sudden for no known reason except cardiac arrest whereas some fat jigaboo could live to 70.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lookologist003, Vermilioncore and 5'7 zoomer
bump

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003
dead topic but bump

• JFL
bump once again

• JFL
bump

• JFL
All of a sudden a healthy young person die all of a sudden for no known reason except cardiac arrest whereas some fat jigaboo could live to 70.

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
genetic determinism strikes again

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, Esteban1997 and BigJimsWornOutTires
genetic determinism strikes again
these can happen to people who isn't even genetically predisposed to any cardiovascular defects.

• Woah
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
skibidi toilet can save them

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
Maxil

• +1
Reactions: Aero and halloweed
cardiac arrests have been happening way before covid
But not as much and especially, not this damn much with kids and folks in their twenties. You can bullshit yourself from the bullshit bullshitters bullshitted you with, but you can't run that bullshit on someone with wisdom, knowledge, and experience. But you can try!

• +1
But not as much and especially, not this damn much with kids and folks in their twenties. You can bullshit yourself from the bullshit bullshitters bullshitted you with, but you can't run that bullshit on someone with wisdom, knowledge, and experience. But you can try!
Yeah I agree with all that you've said, vaccines definitely have played a major role in giving people additional illnesses, but I'm trying to figure out the abrupt cause of cardiac arrest especially in healthy people.

Yeah I agree with all that you've said, vaccines definitely have played a major role in giving people additional illnesses, but I'm trying to figure out the abrupt cause of cardiac arrest especially in healthy people.
The COVID vaccines! When your immune system is weak, you're vulnerable to all sorts of ailments, viruses, cancers, and even heart diseases and organ failures. Many of us have cancer cells. Most of the time, they stay asleep. But imagine if you could activate them! "Wakey, wakey!"

• +1
The COVID vaccines! When your immune system is weak, you're vulnerable to all sorts of ailments, viruses, cancers, and even heart diseases and organ failures. Many of us have cancer cells. Most of the time, they stay asleep. But imagine if you could activate them! "Wakey, wakey!"
Yeah I know they do all of thay but what about pre covid people were still dying of these?

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
Damn, do you have heart palpitations?
I used to but now i dont have them when i first took the vaccine i felt a burning sensation in my ears and they were red

• +1
Yeah I know they do all of thay but what about pre covid people were still dying of these?
I lost people before all of this shit happened in 2020. Some of them died suddenly. But the one thing their deaths all had in common... medication. And who makes medication? Drug makers. And who makes vaccines?

• +1
I lost people before all of this shit happened in 2020. Some of them died suddenly. But the one thing their deaths all had in common... medication. And who makes medication? Drug makers. And who makes vaccines?
What medications were they taking? Big pharma is evil.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
What medications were they taking? Big pharma is evil.
The medications varied. But a few were later included in class action lawsuits. The drugmakers lost. No wonder why they demanded immunity with the vaccinations. They would've been sued for every penny they made and could ever make.

it’s not supernatural it’s for a reason. for example i had a heart attack because i overdosed and fentanyl and was revived with narcan ig it caused a heart attack. another young man had a cardiac arrest from drinking 400% his daily sodium intake for a long time. a cardiac arrest has some kind of complicated reason to it but it’s actually very easy to happen to anybody at any time

• +1
it’s not supernatural it’s for a reason. for example i had a heart attack because i overdosed and fentanyl and was revived with narcan ig it caused a heart attack. another young man had a cardiac arrest from drinking 400% his daily sodium intake for a long time. a cardiac arrest has some kind of complicated reason to it but it’s actually very easy to happen to anybody at any time
Screenshot 20240614 210615 Chrome

Why does it happen to healthy people too?

• +1
it happens when an artery in the heart is blocked and blood can’t flow. same shit as when your car breaks down randomly. but in this case you die so it seems important
You described a heart attack or myocardial infarction, a cardiac arrest is when the electrical system in ur heart malfunctions so therefore sudden stop in heart function.

How comes healthy people who haven't done one drug and are at perfect weight suddenly die but somehow people who have been eating like shit etc live long?

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
You described a heart attack or myocardial infarction, a cardiac arrest is when the electrical system in ur heart malfunctions so therefore sudden stop in heart function.

How comes healthy people who haven't done one drug and are at perfect weight suddenly die but somehow people who have been eating like shit etc live long?
how come sometimes my tv glitches and has a black spot in it for a few seconds? it’s just a malfunction bro. because nothing can work perfectly there’s always a chance for error. terrifying shit

• +1
how come sometimes my tv glitches and has a black spot in it for a few seconds? it’s just a malfunction bro. because nothing can work perfectly there’s always a chance for error. terrifying shit
a TV glitch is a minor inconvenience but cardiac arrest is a life-threatening emergency, TV issues can often be fixed or predicted, but cardiac arrest can happen suddenly and unpredictably with the cause of death.

4 manual bumps and still motionless. This thread has cardiac arrest.

• JFL