Cardio and abs is all you need

mulattocel

mulattocel

5’8” sub7, negative canthal tilt, 133 IQ autist
Never touch a dumbbell ever again. 15-20 min on the treadmill and some ab workouts is all a man needs for peak female gaze.

Leanmaxxing mogs all that autistic bodybuilding shit to oblivion. Now that I think of it, my prime slayer era was back when I was about 20 pounds lighter.

The whole “cardio is for pussies” thing was a memed psyop to keep you incel. I’ll tell you the truth tho

• +1
Reactions: hazed and blinemaxxer
250 lean is ideal

Kinda yeah u can play basketball to make muscles bigger in mid back and whole body
Never touch a dumbbell ever again. 15-20 min on the treadmill and some ab workouts is all a man needs for peak female gaze.

Leanmaxxing mogs all that autistic bodybuilding shit to oblivion. Now that I think of it, my prime slayer era was back when I was about 20 pounds lighter.

The whole “cardio is for pussies” thing was a memed psyop to keep you incel. I’ll tell you the truth tho

The whole “cardio is for pussies” thing was a memed psyop to keep you incel. I’ll tell you the truth though

gotta be 6’3 barefoot for muscles to be worth it

• +1
Reactions: mulattocel
How do you build muscle then?

How do you build muscle then?
by consuming a proper diet and being active ur body will automatically give u the muscle u need to attract

That only works for gay twinks