Cardio and fasting to get lean??

C

chubbybhai

Iron
If I am trying to get hollow cheeks and a defined jawline, will simply doing a lot of cardio and eating a minimal amount of food help me achieve this goal?

for hollow cheeks i think buccal fat removal will help. Because no matter how lean u get, it depends on cheek genetics about how much fat it will save. Starvemaxxing burns muscles too.
Jawline can be fixed with fillers or implants.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
for hollow cheeks i think buccal fat removal will help. Because no matter how lean u get, it depends on cheek genetics about how much fat it will save. Starvemaxxing burns muscles too.
Can’t get buccal fat removal yet, I’m 15…

• +1
Reactions: bercks
Even though it burns muscles, do you think it can still get me hollow cheeks, because it burns both fat and muscles…

• +1
Reactions: bercks
Even though it burns muscles, do you think it can still get me hollow cheeks, because it burns both fat and muscles…
its jordan barrett method starvemaxxing. Its extreeme method, i want to do it myself.(water fasting for 30 days), but after starving for so long ur stomach muscles will get weaker, so u will start to teach ur stomach to digest food again(eating soups in beginning after starvemaxx finished) i would wait till 18 y.o and collect money for surgeries and procedures. Ur still 15 u need protein and vitamins to grow taller, and starving ruins ur immune system, metabolism if its not fast from beginning.

its jordan barrett method starvemaxxing. Its extreeme method, i want to do it myself.(water fasting for 30 days), but after starving for so long ur stomach muscles will get weaker, so u will start to teach ur stomach to digest food again(eating soups in beginning after starvemaxx finished) i would wait till 18 y.o and collect money for surgeries and procedures. Ur still 15 u need protein and vitamins to grow taller, and starving ruins ur immune system, metabolism if its not fast from beginning.
Kids nowadays are borderline retarded.

• JFL
Reactions: Chowdog and PeakIncels
Just eat in 300-500 calorie deficit to lose fat, and if you want to preserve muscle; eat 2gm of protein per kg of body weight.

So you are advising him to starve for a month straight?:bigbrain:
read my replies again, i said its extreeme method which ruins immune system and metabolism. I suggested to wait until 18 years old, collect money and only then doing surgeries or procedures.

you aren't fat because you eat a lot of calories, you are fat because your body is constantly storing your dietary energy in forms of carbs and fats as fat, this is why you are so hungry, because your body doesn't efficently use it and it thinks it's "starving". If you eat fatty meat, fish, eggs, olive oil (very low carb) you will get better energy utillisation, higher satiety, less snaking and your insulin will fall as a result. Protein is the most satiating nutrient too.

I lost my IQ from reading this shit. :lul: