D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment
fake scenario idk am deleting this xd

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Sens and Deleted member 31457
didn't even try to hide it went to whole foods put a bunch of gerolsteiner mineral water grassfed meat organic fruits and milk in my bag paying for food is a meme now and it would be racist to arrest me I cage when I hear npcs complain about being poor but they pay for their food
Mirin thug maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
This is why we can't have nice things

• +1
In one of my local shops there are these gates at the doors which literally can't open unless you have a receipt

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy, Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 23558
This is why we can't have nice things
im getting nice organic food for my family and speeding up the kali yuga I don't see what im doing wrong tbh this world is already done for!

They're building a case against you and waiting for you to go over a certain amount. You're going to get fucked, retard.

• Woah
They're building a case against you and waiting for you to go over a certain amount. You're going to get fucked, retard.
thanks I'll go someplace else

didn't even try to hide it went to whole foods put a bunch of gerolsteiner mineral water grassfed meat organic fruits and milk in my bag paying for food is a meme now and it would be racist to arrest me I cage when I hear npcs complain about being poor but they pay for their food
not impressed

common behaviour of a gay-lover liberal

not impressed

common behaviour of a gay-lover liberal
conservatives are so cucked they feel bad about stealing from a corporation like amazon with a kike ceo who is pushing the gay agenda on their kids

conservatives are so cucked they feel bad about stealing from a corporation like amazon with a kike ceo who is pushing the gay agenda on their kids

View attachment 2315645
then i dont see any problem

i thought you stole all of that from a local grocery store or something similar

• +1