Cardio or Gym to physiquemaxx

B

bigcount303

Iron
In this whole forum, I always see the gym is the best or gym is not worth it, but realistically what is worth it? I'm 5'9 170, around 25% bf, and a very busy student. I cycle around 8 miles a day to school and back, and try to keep a ~1500 calorie deficit, but see limited results, so is it better to commit to this cardio-only lifestyle and start to starvemaxx for the Jordan physique, or should I make time for the gym and go for the muscular look. I find more appeal in the thin model look since my clothes fit best like that, but if the gym is worth it for women and success then I would.

• +1
Reactions: RunVerc
In this whole forum, I always see the gym is the best or gym is not worth it, but realistically what is worth it? I'm 5'9 170, around 25% bf, and a very busy student. I cycle around 8 miles a day to school and back, and try to keep a ~1500 calorie deficit, but see limited results, so is it better to commit to this cardio-only lifestyle and start to starvemaxx for the Jordan physique, or should I make time for the gym and go for the muscular look. I find more appeal in the thin model look since my clothes fit best like that, but if the gym is worth it for women and success then I would.
Show your frame bro

Always do both. They're both good for appearance and mental health, but doing both means you get the best of both worlds. Start slowly at the gym and work your way up, just be consistent - you got this

Always do both. They're both good for appearance and mental health, but doing both means you get the best of both worlds. Start slowly at the gym and work your way up, just be consistent - you got this
depends what his goal is. if hes tryna build muscle he should avoid cardio mostly

Show your frame bro
bro nah, the forum is full of creeps, but I can describe it, I got hella wide hips like a 35' waist, shoulders aren't too narrow, long legs and a shorter torso, Ill link a similar frame I find online.
im the leaness of the second guy and the frame of the first inphase 1 with borader shoulders

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
bro nah, the forum is full of creeps, but I can describe it, I got hella wide hips like a 35' waist, shoulders aren't too narrow, long legs and a shorter torso, Ill link a similar frame I find online.
View attachment 3196841 View attachment 3196842 im the leaness of the second guy and the frame of the first inphase 1 with borader shoulders
Show frame from front lol
Wtf is side my hips are 30 31 ish

you sound like you have high estrogen ngl

you sound like you have high estrogen ngl
i mean possibly, i try to eat whole foods and hella protein, I have high sex drive and energy, with amazing sleep quality, I talk to women, but idk if that's part of it, maybe highschool lunch is killing my test ngl

Never starve max. Follow a full body 3 days a week novice lifting regime which will limit your time in the gym but maximize beginner gains while eating at a caloric deficit to body recomp. Continue the cardio because it decreases bloating and helps with losing weight. Also eat 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight

• +1
Reactions: bigcount303
Never starve max. Follow a full body 3 days a week novice lifting regime which will limit your time in the gym but maximize beginner gains while eating at a caloric deficit to body recomp. Continue the cardio because it decreases bloating and helps with losing weight. Also eat 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight
this sound sustainable to me, but idk how to get in that much protein, i intermittent fast from 8pm-12pm and eat my no protein all carb school lunch and then have whatever mom cooks, i can do all of that but ill try for protein, any tips

this sound sustainable to me, but idk how to get in that much protein, i intermittent fast from 8pm-12pm and eat my no protein all carb school lunch and then have whatever mom cooks, i can do all of that but ill try for protein, any tips
Consume 1 lb of at least 93/7 grass fed ground beef (only $5 at my local supermarket) which is 100 grams of protein right there for only 500-600 calories. Also it is extremely healthy and has many vitamins and minerals that are highly bioavailable. Eggs are also important for their vitamins and amino-acid profiles so include those + they are cheap. Protein powder is also a good alternative for hitting protein while keeping calories low.

• +1
Reactions: bigcount303