Cardio + Watermelon for Growers Dickmaxxing

D

Deleted member 10987

Kraken
Since Growers/Blood Cocks get hard by Blood going into their cocks
If you uprgade your blood pressure/débit by cardio to the MAX + citrulline found in water melon (dilate blood vessels so more blood debit/pressure)
You will have Strong steel erections if you do this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: getra and gamma
how much watermelon you should eat to see some effects?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
seems legit (maybe)

• +1
Thats why nigs have this reputation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, aspieSavage, OOGABOOGA and 2 others
Eat watermelon and take L-citrulline that is the component in melon that boost Nitric oxide

• +1
if you want to improve your erectile quality then focusing on blood pressure and artery and endothelial health seems a sensible approach.

However, in my experience, even once you get men to acknowledge the importance of blood flow to erectile quality, none of them want to do the things that the science suggests is necessary to make really big improvements. E.g low fat, low sodium diets, lose excess weight (note i didnt say bodyfat, i said weight. Plenty of jacked roiders have dickskin levels of bodyfat but have HORRIBLE arteries and blood pressure so bad they walk around looking like tomatos 90% of the time.) more fruits and vegetables for antioxdiants, regular cardiovascular exercise, and so on.

I am of course, a hypocrite, since i know all of this, my dick doesnt work as good as it did 20 years ago, and yet i do none of these things. What can I say, when you're a married oldfag with children you're just not anxious or insecure about these things the way you are when you're a pussyless 20 year old.

• +1