Careercopers are the most annoying people to work with

T

theonline

Iron
These tryhards are ruining jobs. They work long hours and expect others to do the same.
After years of being in the same position and bootlicking they might get promoted to supervisor. At that point the whole environment becomes toxic, and suddenly
everything becomes a life-and-death situation.
They get reinforcement from the "grind" culture. They are too foolish to realize that after ruining their bodies, and getting mental disorders when they are in their 30/ 40s the company will fire them and they won't be able to get rehired, due to ageism and not being chad or nepotism.

There are too many of these people, thus companies can overwork employees and have a high turnover rate, cause the standard crue is made of tryhards, and this makes it possible for the company to keep functioning.

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, chawaje, horizontallytall and 10 others
Keep grinding, keep hustlin. Making it to the top is no option.

My ultimate goal is to be a cubicle manager.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 32425, zura and 2 others
Burn all mass corporations

Fuck this world and fuck the sheeps who participate in it

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, horizontallytall, Deleted member 32425 and 4 others
These tryhards are ruining jobs. They work long hours and expect others to do the same.
After years of being in the same position and bootlicking they might get promoted to supervisor. At that point the whole environment becomes toxic, and suddenly
They get reinforcement from the "grind" culture. They are too foolish to realize that after ruining their bodies, and getting mental disorders when they are in their 30/ 40s the company will fire them and they won't be able to get rehired, due to ageism and not being chad or nepotism.

There are too many of these people, thus companies can overwork employees and have a high turnover rate, cause the standard crue is made of tryhards, and this makes it possible for the company to keep functioning.
High iq post

high iq take

My honest opinion:
Office Space GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

I liked that movie alot. Must have seen it like 4 times by now. Perfect embodyment of the 1980's to early 2000's office culture.
I also love this movie.

It is not far away from the current corporate culture even now though. Time passes, corporations do not change. :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
I also love this movie.

It is not far away from the current corporate culture even now though. Time passes, corporations do not change. :feelsokman:
I haven't worked for a boss since like 10+ years. So I'm getting a bit detached from office culture as it is now.
it should be better now, because labor marketplace is better. So i assume bosses, now actually make some efforts to make it nice for employees so thay stay and don't leave

• +1
Reactions: Artemis