careermaxxing prospects look bleak in the upcoming decade

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

ascending to mtn or will be found dead
we need to earn a shit ton of money in like the next 5 years esp for genzcels like me

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, <6PSLcel and RAMU KAKA
altman would wipe mediocre careers off the grid
only manual labor jobs seem like a safe option

Saw two ,6'5 guys in metro, man i have lost my sanity

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: USERΝAME, RAMU KAKA and mayo mogger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and RAMU KAKA
we need to earn a shit ton of money in like the next 5 years esp for genzcels like me
I have given up I’ll never get a good job ima just rope in a couple years I can’t be bothered with this shit anymore it’s all a scam and I refuse to play this rigged game.

But first I must wait for Elder scrolls 6

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: USERΝAME, horizontallytall and mayo mogger
I have given up I’ll never get a good job ima just rope in a couple years I can’t be bothered with this shit anymore it’s all a scam and I refuse to play this rigged game.

But first I must wait for Elder scrolls 6
check your t levels

• +1
Reactions: 4ever
check your t levels
Mine are 800. My issue isn’t T levels my issue is bullshit. I see it for what it is a rigged game with 0 rewards I try and try again what’s the point going to STEM uni and getting best grades for 4 years only to be jobless what’s the point one may as well end it. At least low IQ troglodytes who didn’t do shit to better their lives have an excuse but I have no excuse other than this world cheated me

I’m not a coper I see reality for what it is and I see no light at the tunnel why bother I refuse to be a peasant an educated smart peasant surrounded by low IQ inbreds. No I’ll rather end it

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, horizontallytall and mayo mogger
Mine are 800. My issue isn’t T levels my issue is bullshit. I see it for what it is a rigged game with 0 rewards I try and try again what’s the point going to STEM uni and getting best grades for 4 years only to be jobless what’s the point one may as well end it. At least low IQ troglodytes who didn’t do shit to better their lives have an excuse but I have no excuse other than this world cheated me
yes tbf you are right even the best unis in my country are going unplaced or students are being offered the wage of a fucking truck driver

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
yes tbf you are right even the best unis in my country are going unplaced or students are being offered the wage of a fucking truck driver
Yep what’s the fucking point. I have tried for the grades was told that’s the key to the world and instead I end up poor like the avg normie who didn’t go uni. Like shit had I known I wouldn’t have ever went I’d just had chilled and worked an normal job

But yeah I’d much rather rope at this point jsut a waste of time only 2 things keeping me alive currently and once they are gone I’ll be flying to Holland to get the injection fuck this place

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: the BULL and mayo mogger
Supply demand model bucko. Once graduates were few now they are a shitton, you don't have any more leverage with a degree unless It's top uni, STEM field and top grades and internships.

• So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger
It's quite frankly over if you don't come from a wealthy family with good financial connections, thankfully I do though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and mayo mogger
Supply demand model bucko. Once graduates were few now they are a shitton, you don't have any more leverage with a degree unless It's top uni, STEM field and top grades and internships.
unfortunately thats the case its a top uni and my neighbour had top cgpa aswell fuark it will be damn over in next 4 years for me

, thankfully I do though
Spongebob Squarepants Smiling GIF

read that in a nasly voice with a thic british accent

• Hmm...
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Your competition are tiktok brain zoomers tbh, could be worse

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
yeah it's literally over, you need an IQ of 140+ to get any technical job

• So Sad
  • +1
Yup blue collar union job manual labor is the best option. Maybe being a doctor too.

• +1
  • So Sad