Careers/Trades if I'm bad at math?

Deleted member 5683

Deleted member 5683

Kraken
What can I work on if I'm bad at math and have social anxiety/bad at public speaking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, thecel and PubertyMaxxer
You could do almost anything they have classes for at a trade school except for electrician. Those jobs are no joke, you can make serious money as a welder or mechanic or carpenter etc.

• +1
Reactions: Budflog, thecel and dan
English teacher:feelsahh:

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
Nothing that pays well

Most people are not naturally good at math, they just study...

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Tall, Deleted member 5583 and 5 others
you can work for me

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
serious now: im also bad at math and given your stats you should just work in the office

serious now: im also bad at math and given your stats you should just work in the office
Fuck

Do you work or have you ever had a job?

Become a soundcloud rapper

• JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel
Hey bro just wanted to let you know I was SUPER socially anxious. I literally was afraid to go to Walmart and walk around, and was too scared to go to job interviews. Literally just get a retail job bro, you will become really low inhib afterwards. It's not that hard.

In social situations, it's not what you say that matters, but your tone, how you say it. Like you can say "hh-elllo" or "hElllOOO" and it will sound weird and awkward, but if you say it in a certain way it sounds friendly and confident. You'll learn instinctively over time, don't stress it. It becomes very obvious.

Get a job in retail. This whole social anxiety thing is just a youngcel trait from not having enough social experience. It will get better bro, and you'll laugh at yourself in the future when you realize how hard you were tripping over such a small issue. I went from gigia-inhib to low inhib after 2 years of retail. You've got this bro, trust me.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
What sort of qualifications do you have and how old are you ?

Hey bro just wanted to let you know I was SUPER socially anxious. I literally was afraid to go to Walmart and walk around, and was too scared to go to job interviews. Literally just get a retail job bro, you will become really low inhib afterwards. It's not that hard.

In social situations, it's not what you say that matters, but your tone, how you say it. Like you can say "hh-elllo" or "hElllOOO" and it will sound weird and awkward, but if you say it in a certain way it sounds friendly and confident. You'll learn instinctively over time, don't stress it. It becomes very obvious.

Get a job in retail. This whole social anxiety thing is just a youngcel trait from not having enough social experience. It will get better bro, and you'll laugh at yourself in the future when you realize how hard you were tripping over such a small issue. I went from gigia-inhib to low inhib after 2 years of retail. You've got this bro, trust me.
Good advice bro, but what if I want to make more money, I don't want to work in retail all my life lmao

Also wouldn't they fire me if they notice I'm socially anxious, or not hire me in the first place
What sort of qualifications do you have and how old are you ?
18 years old, finished high school, been one year in University

Last edited:
Good advice bro, but what if I want to make more money, I don't want to work in retail all my life lmao

Also wouldn't they fire me if they notice I'm socially anxious, or not hire me in the first place

18 years old, finished high school, been one year in University
What sort of grades did you get and what did you study. Im guessing your american, what are you majoring in uni ?

I'm not that good at math either, but i'm doing IT at uni and it's all logic, which is much more better and fun than math tbh.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 7098
What sort of grades did you get and what did you study. Im guessing your american, what are you majoring in uni ?
Not American and dropping out of uni

You might want to reconsider that or atleast hold that thought for a bit longer. Because of corona, unis will most likely be all online and as your more of an introvert it would be easier for you to stay at home and study. Also, you wont need to pay for student accommodations next year if this is true. Btw if your from england what where your a level results ?

I'm not that good at math either, but i'm doing IT at uni and it's all logic, which is much more better and fun than math tbh.
What are you majoring in, and do you really do 0 math? I'm too dumb for even basic college math

What are you majoring in, and do you really do 0 math? I'm too dumb for even basic college math
Cyber security.
I'm actually gonna do discrete maths next year, instead of this semester.
Just memorize the content and it's easy, not too hard tbh. Passing the unit is what matters.

You might want to reconsider that or atleast hold that thought for a bit longer. Because of corona, unis will most likely be all online and as your more of an introvert it would be easier for you to stay at home and study. Also, you wont need to pay for student accommodations next year if this is true. Btw if your from england what where your a level results ?
I'm from South America and probably dropping out anyway, I have many reasons to do it

Im not to sure on how south america works tbh, so the best option may be to pick up a trade like stated before or join a cartel

You could do almost anything they have classes for at a trade school except for electrician. Those jobs are no joke, you can make serious money as a welder or mechanic or carpenter etc.
Men to (physically) lazy or status hungry, in current and furture generations. To do that work. So I do guestimate in future a shortage of workers for that job; so salaries should go up then even more.

I can totally get though,dude not chosing that. Because of the negative status it gives you, also with women mostly. Like fropping -1 point. It's fucked up.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Men to (physically) lazy or status hungry, in current and furture generations. To do that work. So I do guestimate in future a shortage of workers for that job; so salaries should go up then even more.

I can totally get though,dude not chosing that. Because of the negative status it gives you, also with women mostly. Like fropping -1 point. It's fucked up.
I don't care about status I want money for surgeries

If you're good at speaking and communicating (speak clearly, etc), and you're white from US, AUS or UK. Literally just become an english teacher in Asia / South America. It's ridiculously how broken it is. No qualifications and you can save $30k a year. Your living is paid for. Your plane ticket is paid for. Your food is paid for. Your accomodation is paid for. You pocket everything you make. Even on a $100k+ salary in the US it's hard to save $30k a year.

You can teach in China wih no qualifications and you literally get paid more than top tier software engineers, doctors, surgeons etc. Just for being white. It's actually kinda insane. And this is before expenses. After the chinese doctor (or insert top tier occupation) pay for his living expenses, you 2x his net salary.

Your job is a joke as well. Literally just clock in those 6-8 hours or whatever. Then spend the rest of your day fucking women all day. Maybe spend some time learning chinese/japanese/korean/thai/insert language

• +1
Reactions: anthonywhite
If you're good at speaking and communicating (speak clearly, etc), and you're white from US, AUS or UK. Literally just become an english teacher in Asia / South America. It's ridiculously how broken it is. No qualifications and you can save $30k a year. Your living is paid for. Your plane ticket is paid for. Your food is paid for. Your accomodation is paid for. You pocket everything you make. Even on a $100k+ salary in the US it's hard to save $30k a year.

You can teach in China wih no qualifications and you literally get paid more than top tier software engineers, doctors, surgeons etc. Just for being white. It's actually kinda insane. And this is before expenses. After the chinese doctor (or insert top tier occupation) pay for his living expenses, you 2x his net salary.

Your job is a joke as well. Literally just clock in those 6-8 hours or whatever. Then spend the rest of your day fucking women all day. Maybe spend some time learning chinese/japanese/korean/thai/insert language
I'm sorry you had to write all that but I'm FROM South America and bad at public speaking so this is useless

I'm sorry you had to write all that but I'm FROM South America and bad at public speaking so this is useless

It's not useless, someone else might read it and use it. Speaking of which, I actually know someone from the US who teaches english in colombia. Making serious bank. It's actually insane how cucked some of these countries are when it comes to this stuff. Especially Asia. How the fuck are you gonna pay a random white guy 2-5x the average salary in your country (for doing absolutely nothing) JFL.

It's not useless, someone else might read it and use it. Speaking of which, I actually know someone from the US who teaches english in colombia. Making serious bank. It's actually insane how cucked some of these countries are when it comes to this stuff. Especially Asia. How the fuck are you gonna pay a random white guy 2-5x the average salary in your country JFL (for doing absolutely nothing).
Yeah it's true I had an English teacher from UK

• JFL
Reactions: jackthenerd
What can I work on if I'm bad at math and have social anxiety/bad at public speaking
You could try becoming an artist and become a writer, painter, sculptor, studio musician, etc...

You could try becoming an artist and become a writer, painter, sculptor, studio musician, etc...
Most artists are broke, not a realistic option

Most artists are broke, not a realistic option
Then maybe a master craftsman and make jewelry, watches, custom furniture, custom guns, etc. - if you are good at it, it's highly unlikely you will starve.

Law, obviously.

What about public speaking

Incel and being good at speaking isn't mutually exclusive.

Beyond that, even if you have some incurable anxiety for public speaking, you can still become a lawyer and work outside of court work. I'm not sure what the term in the US is, but basically someone doing legal work but not proceeding court cases.

Incel and being good at speaking isn't mutually exclusive.

Beyond that, even if you have some incurable anxiety for public speaking, you can still become a lawyer and work outside of court work. I'm not sure what the term in the US is, but basically someone doing legal work but not proceeding court cases.
Sure but in my uni they made us speak in public frequently
I can picture myself being socially competent but not good at public speaking

Do trades i.e. welding and plumbing and tiler
TILERS can make 80k

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683 and OOGABOOGA
Trucking or pilot or trade work. Don’t do college

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
It's not useless, someone else might read it and use it. Speaking of which, I actually know someone from the US who teaches english in colombia. Making serious bank. It's actually insane how cucked some of these countries are when it comes to this stuff. Especially Asia. How the fuck are you gonna pay a random white guy 2-5x the average salary in your country (for doing absolutely nothing) JFL.

Can you ask your friend which program he signed up with.