• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, 0S4MA, PsychoDsk and 6 others
incel trait: thinking that caring about fashion and style is an incel trait

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, 0S4MA, Ascеnd and 11 others
Opposite it's a giga nt trait
To a point, I’m talking about the fags who go overboard and look like an autist and buy really expensive clothes, not people who just wear nice clothes

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
Opposite it's a giga nt trait
Correct, foids love guys who dress well. Even then i see so many guys who just wear sweatpants and some shit tier hoodie or t-shirt and they look like shit. Low class low value low status men, how you dress is how you are perceived. Yh 6'4 chadlite can wear whatever and look good but you aren't him so you need every little advantage. No foid wants to be seen with some guy who doesn't know how to dress and looks like shit.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, Several. and HighTierSubhuman
Correct, foids love guys who dress well. Even then i see so many guys who just wear sweatpants and some shit tier hoodie or t-shirt and they look like shit. Low class low value low status men, how you dress is how you are perceived. Yh 6'4 chadlite can wear whatever and look good but you aren't him so you need every little advantage. No foid wants to be seen with some guy who doesn't know how to dress and looks like shit.
Exactly, a lot of guys in blackpill spaces will say shit like "Oh well chad doesn't have to do this and can still slay". No shit obviously but you're nowhere close to chad level so it actually does matter for you. Of course if you're subhuman you're still fucked either way but for normie tier guys this kind of stuff is life or death

• +1
Reactions: Several. and JohnDoe
Exactly, a lot of guys in blackpill spaces will say shit like "Oh well chad doesn't have to do this and can still slay". No shit obviously but you're nowhere close to chad level so it actually does matter for you. Of course if you're subhuman you're still fucked either way but for normie tier guys this kind of stuff is life or death
yh i've seen two guys walking, one friend is wearing shitty cheap sweatpants and some random hoodie, other guy is wearing a nice jacket + good jeans and it makes a massive difference, even such a tiny difference between jeans/sweatpants, hoodie/jacket etc. Dress well guys, it matters. You aren't chad and never will be.

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and HighTierSubhuman
Nah I used to care about fashion a lot, but I stopped caring and get just as much attention from girls

yh i've seen two guys walking, one friend is wearing shitty cheap sweatpants and some random hoodie, other guy is wearing a nice jacket + good jeans and it makes a massive difference, even such a tiny difference between jeans/sweatpants, hoodie/jacket etc. Dress well guys, it matters. You aren't chad and never will be.
Tbh I kinda over exaggerated my point, I meant like overly caring about fashion, dressing in jeans some nice shoes and a plain shirt mogs any fashion loser

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
ey88

yes, normal people break their perfectly healthy skull apart to get muh "psl god looks" through surgery!! They do not wear good looking clothes, nuh uh

Chad wears what he wants and slays
yeah well youre not a chad nigga so how about you go and get some drip instead of being a NIGGER online...

Tbh I kinda over exaggerated my point, I meant like overly caring about fashion, dressing in jeans some nice shoes and a plain shirt mogs any fashion loser
yes being overly obsessed with fashion or overdoing it just makes you look like a faggot

Your backwards