@ Caring About Microplastics and Raw Milk

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
"Muhh microplastics dont drink bottled water bro dont use polyester underwear it ruins your t and only drink raw milk!!"

Funny GIF
Funny GIF

Fucking jfl if u think shit like this, you think a microscopic piece of plastic will take you out or have an impact on your life:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:All these obsessions over tiny things when you still havent even kissed a girl. But muhh t levels bro!

Focus on your fucking social levels or something that actually matters. Stuff like this and raw milk is a common cope among 'masculine' redpill copers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rea, Acion, Rzn and 2 others
it can be worse for our future generations brah
I wouldn't want my great great great grandson being a low t fag bc I drank too much bottled water

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and noahwillascend
I get you but it’s not necessarily wrong, it is an endrocrine disruptor , along with a plethora of other things.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
My eyes will turn from brown to blue with aajonus vonderplanitz diet in 2026 alhamdulillah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, moredatesmorerapes, NZb6Air and 2 others
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: F36 and slavicpsycho
it can be worse for our future generations brah
I wouldn't want my great great great grandson being a low t fag bc I drank too much bottled water
lol if you think its gonna make that much of a difference

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo
I get you but it’s not necessarily wrong, it is an endrocrine disruptor , along with a plethora of other things.
Yeah they're bad for u not deneying that but the people who constantly talk about it I cant stand.

Also raw milk has 0 benefits.

• JFL
Reactions: Rzn, ChadL1te and Sprinkles
no raw milk for your face

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Yeah they're bad for u not deneying that but the people who constantly talk about it I cant stand.

Also raw milk has 0 benefits.
opinion rejected agartha incoming

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000cr90bg7og65hhiustkdg.mp4
    1.1 MB