Carnivore diet help 👺

T

theguy470

Iron
So I’ve been going to the gym for about a year starting from absolute zero and have seen some progress, however I want to start taking things more serious this year mainly about dieting. I saw another thread from @@Prettyboy discussing the diet he created and how he made huge progress in just 1.5 years. I altered it a little bit because I don’t need to eat as much and idk if I should eat how much he eats or not but I follow pretty much the same diet. I will attach the photos but basically I want to know if I should make any changes, for example, he has very low carbs like less than 45g every day but would this result in low energy in the gym? And there is like zero fiber so how am I supposed to shit properly. And I want to bulk while getting and maintaining a six pack and a lean face as I can only see 4 abs right now so I am probably around 17% bf I am 60kg and around 175cm 15 yo. I have a decent frame and pretty good genetics such as wide clavicles. But basically I want to have a diet that won’t make me fat and will help me Looksmax by having a lean face and abs but at the same time progress in the gym and get bigger. I don’t know if this is gonna make sense because i just typed a bunch of shit but I am open to any suggestions thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_2708.jpeg
    IMG_2708.jpeg
    145.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2709.jpeg
    IMG_2709.jpeg
    120.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2710.jpeg
    IMG_2710.jpeg
    93.3 KB · Views: 0
So I’ve been going to the gym for about a year starting from absolute zero and have seen some progress, however I want to start taking things more serious this year mainly about dieting. I saw another thread from @@Prettyboy discussing the diet he created and how he made huge progress in just 1.5 years. I altered it a little bit because I don’t need to eat as much and idk if I should eat how much he eats or not but I follow pretty much the same diet. I will attach the photos but basically I want to know if I should make any changes, for example, he has very low carbs like less than 45g every day but would this result in low energy in the gym? And there is like zero fiber so how am I supposed to shit properly. And I want to bulk while getting and maintaining a six pack and a lean face as I can only see 4 abs right now so I am probably around 17% bf I am 60kg and around 175cm 15 yo. I have a decent frame and pretty good genetics such as wide clavicles. But basically I want to have a diet that won’t make me fat and will help me Looksmax by having a lean face and abs but at the same time progress in the gym and get bigger. I don’t know if this is gonna make sense because i just typed a bunch of shit but I am open to any suggestions thank you.

I was on carnivore for 3 months to leanmaxx and I was counting the calories while on it. I lost about 15 kg/33 lbs, so it worked nicely. The best thing was, fat makes you feel so full, that I felt zero need to eat snacks or eat more, than I wanted.

What I only ate for 3 months: ground beef, eggs, cheese, cream cheese, butter. Literally nothing else, only pepper as a spice. And I only drunk water, green tea and coffee.

While on it, I noticed gym or running was harder, but not exceptionally hard. Fat is a good source of energy, but it burns slower, than carbs do, so yes, my performance was not as good I think. But also as positives, I had zero acnes while on it (I sometimes suffer from adult acnes) and also I felt that my thinking was more clear, I was more aware and alert while on it and it felt nice.

I had zero problems with shitting. On the first 1,5 days, I had diarrhea, but after that, I had no problems at all. I take a shit once every day sometime after waking up while on any diet and I did the same while on carnivore. The shit was smaller, because most of what you shit out usually are the remains of carbs and fibers, while your body actually ingests most of the meat for example.

Also I didn't get scurvy. (Other also don't get it, who are on carnivore for years.) That's the other extremely stupid thing people like to scare others with besides constipation. If you are scared of this, just eat fucking vitamin C supplement, like any human being should.

• +1
Reactions: looks>books and theguy470
>carnivore diet

if eating strictly meat is somehow an improvement to whateverthefuck your diet was before, you have a big problem my friend

eat vegetables, nuts and legumes. thats what humans evolved for

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson