Carnivore diet

M

maxxerlord

Silver
I dont know if anyone else feels the same
BUT recently I shifted my diet to a carnivore rich + vegetables coz need Fibre to poop right also I took some probiotics I'm a 19 yo late bloomer and following this routine since 3 months and surprisingly my jawline became sharper also my wrist bones are thicker and stronger with a lot of back hair and increased beard density I was also practicing semen retention with it and I did get a lot of self control too
Idk if it's just placebo but my wrist bones have gotten thicker not by fat but by bone it's definite

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and aerty
BUT recently I shifted my diet to a carnivore rich + vegetables coz need Fibre to poop right also I took some probiotics I'm a 19 yo late bloomer and following this routine since 3 months and surprisingly my jawline became sharper also my wrist bones are thicker and stronger with a lot of back hair and increased beard density I was also practicing semen retention with it and I did get a lot of self control too
Idk if it's just placebo but my wrist bones have gotten thicker not by fat but by bone it's definite
I only eat meat, sweet potatos and brocolli, sometimes only meat, it improved my bones and some other small things, carnivore diet is the way to live

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ripikke, thereallegend, fibonacci and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Uncle Dinky, MA_ascender, thereallegend and 1 other person
why would only eating meat improve your bones bro? u clearly just lost bodyfat which made ur wrists slimmer and jawline sharper, the typical carnivore diet is very unhealthy as it destroys your body

• +1
Reactions: ripikke
why would only eating meat improve your bones bro? u clearly just lost bodyfat which made ur wrists slimmer and jawline sharper, the typical carnivore diet is very unhealthy as it destroys your body
recommend a better diet

• +1
Reactions: Uncle Dinky
carnivore diet MOGS:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Uncle Dinky
recommend a better diet
typical carnivore diet you see is cooked meat and cooked eggs only, best diet is raw meat, blood, raw dairy, raw eggs, fruits, fermented foods, collagen rich foods such as bone broth, and honey

typical carnivore diet you see is cooked meat and cooked eggs only, best diet is raw meat, blood, raw dairy, raw eggs, fruits, fermented foods, collagen rich foods such as bone broth, and honey
you know fructose doesn’t get used as an energy source right? It metabolizes in the liver, and it synthesizes fat lmfao

honey, fruits, fermented foods, blood??? why blood or raw meat. Are you a caveman???

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Snowskinned
IMG 4515
Ok

you know fructose doesn’t get used as an energy source right? It metabolizes in the liver, and it synthesizes fat lmfao
alr bro dont eat any carbs ur gonna get hypothyroid, i dont even eat much fruit just enough to make sure i get in vitamin c so i dont get scurvery, do you have any studies to back this up or are u just saying shit ur leanred from a carnivore youtube video

alr bro dont eat any carbs ur gonna get hypothyroid, i dont even eat much fruit just enough to make sure i get in vitamin c so i dont get scurvery, do you have any studies to back this up or are u just saying shit ur leanred from a carnivore youtube video

Gov site, national institute of health

Overconsumption of fructose can LITERALLY cause non alcoholic fatty liver disease 😭

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and naturepill3d
get in vitamin c
eating fruits for vitamin C is retarded since glucose competes with ascorbic acid for absorption, you don't get any vitamin C from eating an orange

Gov site, national institute of health

Overconsumption of fructose can LITERALLY cause non alcoholic fatty liver disease 😭
Both the studies you linked are about chronic fructose consumption, mainly from things like sodas, to get damaging effects you would have to eat a shit ton of fruit bro, which most people arent doing, i literally eat like 40 g of rasins and 1 orange which will not have same effect as the studies you mentioned

Both the studies you linked are about chronic fructose consumption, mainly from things like sodas, to get damaging effects you would have to eat a shit ton of fruit bro, which most people arent doing, i literally eat like 40 g of rasins and 1 orange which will not have same effect as the studies you mentioned
BTW I did overdose on vit c with indian gooseberry juice and vit c tablets for collagen and faster calcium absorption

eating fruits for vitamin C is retarded since glucose competes with ascorbic acid for absorption, you don't get any vitamin C from eating an orange

View attachment 3102913
it contains a small amount of glucose bro it wont make a significant effect in absorbing the vitamin c

Idk but I measured my wrist it's grown bigger my jawline got sharper may be because I was bone smashing but my wrist are thicker for sure

BTW I did overdose on vit c with indian gooseberry juice and vit c tablets for collagen and faster calcium absorption
jucies have too much sugar for the amount of liquid it is thats why i didnt say to drink them, also you took vitamin c in a pill form lmao

Raw carnivore mogs, quit the veggies, if u want poops that badly add in milk/lactose dairy it will give u "fiber"

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and maxxerlord
vegetables coz need Fibre to poop right
Just cut that shit out already. Whats the point of ingesting useless indigestible shit just so you can shit it out later for no reason?

• +1
Reactions: naturepill3d
jucies have too much sugar for the amount of liquid it is thats why i didnt say to drink them, also you took vitamin c in a pill form lmao
You dumb or what?
Indian gooseberry aka amla contains almost 0 percent glucose and concentrated vit c
Also you get some chlorophyll to get rid of bloating

Just cut that shit out already. Whats the point of ingesting useless indigestible shit just so you can shit it out later for no reason?
You gonna get ulcers and ur intestines will blast

• Hmm...
You dumb or what?
Indian gooseberry aka amla contains almost 0 percent glucose and concentrated vit c
Also you get some chlorophyll to get rid of bloating
why are u calling me dumb lol, u overdosed cause ur dumb ass took vitamin c in a supplement form + consumed too much of a fruit so you got a vitamin overload, just because you did that doesnt mean all fruit is bad and u will get too much vitamin c from eating fruit. Thats jut the same as someone who eats too much liver and gets a iron overload than says all organs are bad

honey, fruits, fermented foods, blood??? why blood or raw meat. Are you a caveman???
honey is good source of carbs + increase testosterone, fermented foods so ur gut micro biome isnt fucked, blood is the most hydrating drink on the planet, has lots vitamins and minerals, raw meat cause cooking destroys enzymes and micro nutrients, i dont expect ur brain to understand this since ur on a cooked carnivore diet

Placebo effect

Also if you hair increase in other parts of you body, this "CAN" be a sign of aging

honey is good source of carbs + increase testosterone, fermented foods so ur gut micro biome isnt fucked, blood is the most hydrating drink on the planet, has lots vitamins and minerals, raw meat cause cooking destroys enzymes and micro nutrients, i dont expect ur brain to understand this since ur on a cooked carnivore diet
Raw meat + honey is the most stupid thing i ever heard

You gonna die op

• Hmm...
Carnivore diet:lul::lul::lul:

Raw meat + honey is the most stupid thing i ever heard

You gonna die op
i get the average normietard to be scared of raw meat but why honey

also

Attachments

• VID_20240731_063936_939(1).mp4
    6.8 MB
Last edited:
Nice video

Cooked meat was the reason why our brain grew in size not raw meat..

Thats why they live in a random african tribe with the average iq of 75
And thats also why we live right now in a western civilization with morals and order

S T U P I D

You don't fibre too shit thats the point. Your microbiome will adjust to meat only diet, you might get diarrhea in the beginning jfl

S T U P I D
bro that link is talking about vegans nigga, u okay? it literally mentions how a kid died from malnutriotn of not eating meat, it says nothing about how cooking meat is better, its talking about cooking vegetables lmao

Last edited:
Nice video

Cooked meat was the reason why our brain grew in size not raw meat..

Thats why they live in a random african tribe with the average iq of 75
And thats also why we live right now in a western civilization with morals and order
bro that link literally said its a hypothetical if u actually took the time to read it u would see cooked meat didnt make us evolve

most tribe people are smart, and actually humans have gotten dumber and conditions like autism started

haha the irony of ur last sentence is so good, western civilization life is far worse than tribes life we can clearly see this through all the mental disorders which didnt exist in the past, morals and order are made for slaves like you which follow them, morals dont exist in nature

also humans have only used fire for under 1% of our entire evolution over the 125,000 years we have existed

Last edited:
@DR. NICKGA I rewarding you with the dumbest nigga i have talked too on this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxxerlord and Chinacurry
most tribe people are smart, and actually humans have gotten dumber and conditions like autism started

haha the irony of ur last sentence is so good, western civilization life is far worse than tribes life we can clearly see this through all the mental disorders which didnt exist in the past, morals and order are made for slaves like you which follow them, morals dont exist in nature
S T U P I D _ R E T A R D

• +1
Reactions: naturepill3d and Chinacurry