Carnivore is a cult

Roninotrolling

Roninotrolling

harmony of the gods, allah- tier bones
Thats why people go around shilling for muh eat raw meat brooo

people who are healthy dont go around acting like christian proselytizers or mormons

Prolly they have cortisol spike from eating no carbs and drop in blood sugar that they cant help thesmelves jfl

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu, mug and Saint Casanova
It’s another agenda for people to get parasites and turn into zombies.

• +1
Reactions: mug
  • WTF
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Have fun getting autism from carbs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Never Get Up, Suns9999 and 2 others
Please don't lump people who eat like normal human beings with "carnivores"
Completely different from retards who religiously only eat burnt carcinogenic muscle meat
people who are healthy dont go around acting like christian proselytizers or mormons
We just want people to be healthy and happy, and in the context of this website i just want people to stop having to do 40 cope looksmaxxes at once when the problems can all just be tackled with being healthy.
Prolly they have cortisol spike from eating no carbs and drop in blood sugar that they cant help thesmelves jfl
Why would that happen? Not like this diet doesnt have any carbs anyway lol, in fact it's full of it, freshly killed animals are full of glycogen not to mention all the dairy and fruit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: piec, Jova, TheLookInYourEyes and 1 other person
Completely different from retards who religiously only eat burnt carcinogenic muscle meat

We just want people to be healthy and happy, and in the context of this website i just want people to stop having to do 40 cope looksmaxxes at once when the problems can all just be tackled with being healthy.

Why would that happen? Not like this diet doesnt have any carbs anyway lol, in fact it's full of it, freshly killed animals are full of glycogen not to mention all the dairy and fruit
Raw meat is better than burnt carcinogenic muscle meat for sure but its still inferior to including carbs like honey , potatoes etc in diet

Cope

U need to watch GOATIS and learn about raw meat

As said before, do the opposite the jooish man tells you too

Start with raw milk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, DarkAscender, Roninotrolling and 1 other person
Just eat a balanced diet buddy

• JFL
Reactions: Jova

I don’t want people to be healthy and happy. I hope every retard gorges on carbs and destroys their pancreas by the time they are 40 and have fucked glycated collagen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Never Get Up, Acne Victim and 1 other person
I don’t want people to be healthy and happy. I hope every retard gorges on carbs and destroys their pancreas by the time they are 40 and have fucked glycated collagen
blud saw one bart kay video

• JFL
org is not a cult

• +1

@Never Get Up

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Never Get Up
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88, TheLookInYourEyes and Jova