Carnivore Transformations

mug

mug

Kraken

@Never Get Up

man i might have to go back on carnivore i had coffee when i tried it the other day and got a massive headache but im gonna try again today to stick to it... you've convinced me

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Gargantuan, Roninotrolling and 3 others
carnivore is amazing for looksmaxxing as it makes you lean, debloats you, and clears up skin, which is honestly like 80% of softmaxxing (depends on the person but in general this is the case)

• +1
Reactions: mug and Never Get Up
Carnivore is bad

Carbs are good

• JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, lucifer6969 and mug
carnivore is amazing for looksmaxxing as it makes you lean, debloats you, and clears up skin, which is honestly like 80% of softmaxxing (depends on the person but in general this is the case)
the trifecta

i tried keto and got skinnyfat because i had no muscle 3 years ago, now i have some decent muscle so carnivore should ascend me good

the trifecta

i tried keto and got skinnyfat because i had no muscle 3 years ago, now i have some decent muscle so carnivore should ascend me good
Same.
But try the lion diet. It sounds retarded but it's better. Just beef and water. Way better for debloating and weight loss.
On carnivore I was eating things like cheese and salmon and was a bit more bloated and lost weight slower.

• +1
Reactions: mug
Same.
But try the lion diet. It sounds retarded but it's better. Just beef and water. Way better for debloating and weight loss.
On carnivore I was eating things like cheese and salmon and was a bit more bloated and lost weight slower.
cheese on keto tastes bad... thats what im gonna do is meat eggs and water, no milk or cheese

cheese on keto tastes bad... thats what im gonna do is meat eggs and water, no milk or cheese
Good idea. Eggs are great and rarely cause weight loss stalls and debloating.

• +1
Same.
did you lose any muscle? I dont think i will because of gluconeogenesis but i dont want to lose any...

all the poeple in the links look shredded with no muscle loss so im not too concerned

i thought your name was "Never Give Up"
I’m a Jew. I’ve lied to you all. Plants want you to eat them! Meat causes cancer!

• JFL
did you lose any muscle? I dont think i will because of gluconeogenesis but i dont want to lose any...

all the poeple in the links look shredded with no muscle loss so im not too concerned
No, just hit the gym 3-4 times a week, eat as much as you can (you won't overeat because you'll get full quickly) and sleep good and you'll probably gain muscle if anything. It's weird. Just my experience.

• +1
also opt for grass fed beef and pasture raised eggs if possible.
otherwise you'll be lacking omega 3s, which you can't really supplement because most omega 3 supplements are just rancid seed oil pills.

• +1