Carrying a gun in your bag makes you %100 confident

Yuxhds

Yuxhds

Iron
Did you know that carrying a gun in your bag removes your social phobia and makes you cold and elegant?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and bluderbra
nah. it would be hard to get it out if u needed it fast

carrying a gun or knife in your pocket mogs

i carry knife everywhere in UK and i feel and know im untouchable even despite im a gigamanlet

you are not 'cold and elegant' mr hitler pvp your just pathetic you needa gun and if you get mad or get into an altercation pulling out that gun in a secound will ruin your life forever

you are not 'cold and elegant' mr hitler pvp your just pathetic you needa gun and if you get mad or get into an altercation pulling out that gun in a secound will ruin your life forever
The government use you as a substitute for oil production, your blood is so black, they thought it was oil and started using you

The government use you as a substitute for oil production, your blood is so black, they thought it was oil and started using you
What is this nigga yapping about

• JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber and Deleted member 26859
Not really. If you are non nt you will still be anxious due to your mannerisms. You need to take benzos.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubSigma
nah. it would be hard to get it out if u needed it fast

carrying a gun or knife in your pocket mogs

i carry knife everywhere in UK and i feel and know im untouchable even despite im a gigamanlet
How big is ur d? Tryna see a correlation

nah I am more anxious of being seen as a weirdo then physical damage yes I know its cucked don't know why I am like this

7 inches

u think its a high T big D trait to carry?
Ngl you said UK so idk people Are crazy there
I would have thought smaller

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Wearing a bullet proof suit+gun makes me confident