WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends

Damn that was brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Xtra, mortis and 1 other person
Always the manlet

Worse than niggers
So sad colonizers decided to wipe out the north natives instead of the central/south ones

Mexican cartels got the gore game on lock 💯

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Latin America is such a shithole

The only way out of abject poverty is to be a dirty politician, play football really well or become a top G (like an actual drug lord, not that shitty meme Tate pedals around the internet)

A truly brutal continent indeed

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12 and Xtra
Looks like the gangs have taken control of Ecuador prisons and the whole country is descending fast into a civil war...

Damn that was brutal
Latin America is such a shithole

The only way out of abject poverty is to be a dirty politician, play football really well or become a top G (like an actual drug lord, not that shitty meme Tate pedals around the internet)

A truly brutal continent indeed
their government is so fucking incompetent. its insane. if the cartel travelled to the USA or any european country and started their killings they would be imprisoned asap with no way to get out

• +1
Reactions: finn899 and Mosh12
their government is so fucking incompetent. its insane. if the cartel travelled to the USA or any european country and started their killings they would be imprisoned asap with no way to get out
They're country is on lockdown right now innit

It's so fucked

Some drug honcho busted outta prison and no one can find his ass

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Regular day in latam when u vote in these leftist governments then realise too late and try to fix it

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12 and Xtra
They're country is on lockdown right now innit

It's so fucked

Some drug honcho busted outta prison and no one can find his ass
latam has been beyond fucked for years

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12
I want to do this to @anthony111553 so bad

when did i call you a sfcel?
you called people on the site sfcel, there's way more black propoganda on this site then actual sfcels.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
you called people on the site sfcel, there's way more black propoganda on this site then actual sfcels.
I hate black propaganda as much as you lol, but to deny the muh white aryan pride shit that people spread here is delusional.

I hate black propaganda as much as you lol, but to deny the muh white aryan pride shit that people spread here is delusional.
Aryan pride? how tho black/brown hair is considred ideal here

• +1
CARTEL HANGS PRISON GUARDS

Aryan pride? how tho black/brown hair is considred ideal here
tons of users here spread anti-black content all the time lool, admittedly its funny and I don’t care too much.

tons of users here spread anti-black content all the time lool, admittedly its funny and I don’t care too much.
Asians and indians get shit on more, you can't even say anything positive about them. but realistically anti black doesn't mean aryan pride

• Hmm...
Asians and indians get shit on more, you can't even say anything positive about them. but realistically anti black doesn't mean aryan pride
weirdly enough, the ones spreading the anti-black content are self proclaimed aryans lol.. must be a coincidence. And only indians get shit on here, asians not so much. Also ive seen you shit on asians lmao

weirdly enough, the ones spreading the anti-black content are self proclaimed aryans lol.. must be a coincidence. And only indians get shit on here, asians not so much. Also ive seen you shit on asians lmao
im the biggest asian supporter on the site ngl, i've seen the future BTS will drop a thriller like album in popularity and kpopmaxxers wil have gigachad superiorty

• +1
also anti black and sfcel isn't the same thing

• Hmm...