[Case Study] How I pulled a Mexican within minutes of meeting her

D

Deleted member 3478

Silver
This is an elite strategy I call seeding the venue: Machiavellian to the max

A short time ago, I stood up a fine Latina using pics of a white male model. Then flaked saying I wasn’t feeling well.

Afterwards, I did an indirect Daygame approach on the girl I stood up knowing she was free. Took her on an instadate. Then, on the instadate, I mentioned a party in a park near my place and had to grab my wallet. Suggested watching something on my TV. There you go. Instapull.

Keep in mind 99% of guys are too high inhibition to try this. Therefore it’s an advanced technique.

Most puas just focus on Asian girls. Nobody’s cracked the code for white girls and latinas unless they go abroad which doesn’t count

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
Sounds like a made up story...

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Cope. All u need to meet her looks thresholds and be assertive not autistic. If she likes u she will do anything to make it easier for u.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and gymmaxedhorse
Mexican girls are easy, went on a date with one a while back…she made it sexual from first second of the date. She literally greeted me with a peck on the lips jfl

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse

A short time ago, I stood up a fine Latina using pics of a white male model. Then flaked saying I wasn’t feeling well.

Afterwards, I did an indirect Daygame approach on the girl I stood up knowing she was free. Took her on an instadate. Then, on the instadate, I mentioned a party in a park near my place and had to grab my wallet. Suggested watching something on my TV. There you go. Instapull.

Keep in mind 99% of guys are too high inhibition to try this. Therefore it’s an advanced technique.

Most puas just focus on Asian girls. Nobody’s cracked the code for white girls and latinas unless they go abroad which doesn’t count
Met a Mexican bitch in the elevator of my cruise ship then made out with her 1hour later on the deck under the stars. You put in too much effort, but mirin the gigachad ghost then pickup

r u white?

r u white?
Dude, how is it relevant? I posted an excellent strategy that actually works and you must think it’s “because I’m white”. This is why I don’t 100% agree with this forum.

I am white but when I do normal cold approach I get walked away from by latinas. By standing her up I’m creating logistics that are near impossible through random chance: A girl that has nothing to do that’s also single and close to your place. 99% of girls out are waiting for a group of friends or a boyfriend so at best you’ll get a flaky number close by doing normal PUA