Castor oil effective against Norwood Reaper

THEMOGEE

THEMOGEE

Trenbolone
You are taking castor oil right bros?

The reason oral castor oil works is the Ricinoleic Acid in it that increases PGE2 in the body.

Logically, one would assume that using straight PGE2 instead of oral castor oil would be even more effective for hair growth, as the end goal of using castor oil in the first place is increasing PGE2 in the body.

In practical application though, oral castor oil actually seems to work better than literal topical PGE2.

In the past, I would microneedle my scalp with the Derminator (a microneedling device) set at 1.5 mm and then apply straight PGE2 to my scalp afterwards.

In theory, this seems like a great idea to tip the scales in the body to a more favorable PGE2 to PGD2 ratio.

After a lot of experimentation, I believe that oral castor oil is superior for a few reasons.

The first being that PGE2 is extremely expensive.

Castor oil is literally 1/1000th the price (maybe even less).

In addition, PGE2 is measured in such small quantities (micrograms) that trying to avoid overdosing it while still getting sufficient scalp coverage is near impossible.

By using castor oil, you give your body the ability to regulate how much PGE2 it converts, rather than overloading your system with a massive spike in PGE2 that could potentially have deleterious consequences long term.

Also, the results I got from oral castor oil were better than what I experienced with diligent PGE2 applications.

Now, at the end of the day, this all still stems back to androgens causing this whole cascade of events.

The whole process can be mitigated just by addressing the Testosterone and DHT at the beginning.

But, obviously for people that aren't willing to manipulate their hormone profile, or aren't willing to implement certain things that they perceive as too experimental, things like castor oil can be excellent additions to a protocol.

And for those who are willing to manipulate their hormones a bit more, or use higher risk treatment options, castor oil is still something I see as a potentially low risk addition to help solidify a strong, comprehensive regimen.

More info here
https://moreplatesmoredates.com/oral-castor-oil-for-hair-loss-review/

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lilith, TrestIsBest, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Fklpqlhd9aq41

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta and Pietrosiek
stitch my cock shut
pressure cook my greasy balls

Isn't oral castor oil a laxative?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Ritalincel
HOW MUCH SHOULD I TAKE AND IS IT DAILY? HOW DO I MEASURE, DO I USE A SPOON OR SOME SHIT?

I tried it topical btw.

Oils me

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Ritalincel
Only in doses above 15ml
For hair loss its 1-5ml
Really, and does it really work, it's sold here in many health shops and it's dirt cheap, I might try it, but they also sell tons of other herbal stuff for balding, it's difficult to figure out what works and what doesn't.

Really, and does it really work, it's sold here in many health shops and it's dirt cheap, I might try it, but they also sell tons of other herbal stuff for balding, it's difficult to figure out what works and what doesn't.
It increases the rate of anagen growth in most research (albeit a bit less than minoxidil), so yeh might aswell try it.

Its more of an extra to add in to a hair loss routine, as a opposed to the base imo

• +1
Reactions: freiza
I apply it to my eyebrows for growth

• +1
Reactions: THEMOGEE
Oils me tbh

Oils me

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf

The reason oral castor oil works is the Ricinoleic Acid in it that increases PGE2 in the body.

Logically, one would assume that using straight PGE2 instead of oral castor oil would be even more effective for hair growth, as the end goal of using castor oil in the first place is increasing PGE2 in the body.

In practical application though, oral castor oil actually seems to work better than literal topical PGE2.

In the past, I would microneedle my scalp with the Derminator (a microneedling device) set at 1.5 mm and then apply straight PGE2 to my scalp afterwards.

In theory, this seems like a great idea to tip the scales in the body to a more favorable PGE2 to PGD2 ratio.

After a lot of experimentation, I believe that oral castor oil is superior for a few reasons.

In addition, PGE2 is measured in such small quantities (micrograms) that trying to avoid overdosing it while still getting sufficient scalp coverage is near impossible.

By using castor oil, you give your body the ability to regulate how much PGE2 it converts, rather than overloading your system with a massive spike in PGE2 that could potentially have deleterious consequences long term.

Also, the results I got from oral castor oil were better than what I experienced with diligent PGE2 applications.

Now, at the end of the day, this all still stems back to androgens causing this whole cascade of events.

The whole process can be mitigated just by addressing the Testosterone and DHT at the beginning.

But, obviously for people that aren't willing to manipulate their hormone profile, or aren't willing to implement certain things that they perceive as too experimental, things like castor oil can be excellent additions to a protocol.

And for those who are willing to manipulate their hormones a bit more, or use higher risk treatment options, castor oil is still something I see as a potentially low risk addition to help solidify a strong, comprehensive regimen.

More info here

Attachments

• EC5BB4D9-DCA2-44A2-9561-F7D764D0D706.png
    EC5BB4D9-DCA2-44A2-9561-F7D764D0D706.png
    326.8 KB · Views: 18
can it be absorbed sublingually

Oils me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Oils me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
It was the first treatment i used for hairloss and it didnt work, you dont fight nature with nature

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 6873

More info here
Worked for anyone?

Nothing new was said

so will oral castor oil lower my test and dht levels, and if so is this even detrimental? i’m almost done puberty

No. Don't fall for this bullshit. The second you notice male pattern balding, get on fin. It's the only thing that works.