CASTOR OIL ON FOREARMS?

Npcdoomer

Npcdoomer

Iron
Can you use Castor oil on forearms to grow hair on them? I currently use it on my eyebrows and it works very well. Will the same effect happen if I apply it on my forearms bc I need hair to hide my shit tier size lol

• JFL
Reactions: ManzareK, maxmendietta, Deleted member 9344 and 7 others
Can you use Castor oil on forearms to grow hair on them? I currently use it on my eyebrows and it works very well. Will the same effect happen if I apply it on my forearms bc I need hair to hide my shit tier size lol
you can use minox but that's curry trait

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 3828
try shotgun implant first

??? Nobody got a clue eh fuck it I’ll smear my forearms in castor oil and go to sleep.
update coming tomorrow

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 5746
Apply minox on ur dick tip

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
you can do anything you want to bro

castor oil doesn't work greycel

Just wait as you get older

update: Alright so I think it works, I smeared some castor oil and went to bed. Now today I got more hair on my forearms

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr
Castor oil (in my experience) just makes the hairs a bit thicker and longer. You could try minoxidil though.

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
update: Alright so I think it works, I smeared some castor oil and went to bed. Now today I got more hair on my forearms
It’s not supposed to happened that fast.

based thread