Castor oil = Volufiline

14yearoldpslmogger

Iron
I know it might sound kind of dumb but Castor oil can stcollagen production which if so does Volufilline so imulate why use Volufilline and not castor oil castor oil is also lot cheaper and can grow eye brows and eyelashes as well as Volufilline

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Sondern
cope. not proofs

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: funkyflamingo, johnnymacster, schizo echochamber and 2 others

14yearoldpslmogger

Iron
Joined Oct 12, 2023
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing forum list
Posts71Reputation31Points
??? ye still dont know what dnr means

• JFL
Reactions: johnnymacster, schizo echochamber, SteveRogers and 1 other person
It’s incel language for “I ain’t reading allat” everyone on here has adhd
i caught my self using incel launguage infront of my ex once (its so over..)

i caught my self using incel launguage infront of my ex once (its so over..)
idk why you’re here if you’ve had an ex assuming you have had more than 1. Just live life esp if 14 you already mog most of the pathetic losers here. Seriously just go back to tiktok

@kwacker777 look at these fucking kids man

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
volufiline increases fat

• +1
Reactions: crosshold, 14yearoldpslmogger and Dicktator
You are right, try to put it everyday under your eyes and hooding, it made my eyes hunter like.

You could also use latisse, i know that it does not only increase lashes, put encourages fat built up in your eyes fat pads (giving you a more striking eye area)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: plukee and Napoleon1800
You are right, try to put it everyday under your eyes and hooding, it made my eyes hunter like.

You could also use latisse, i know that it does not only increase lashes, put encourages fat built up in your eyes fat pads (giving you a more striking eye area)
Very true. Op make sure to put drops such at latanoprost around your eyes that have effects on ocular fat very good for eye area

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

I thought it causes fat loss?

greycels should not be allowed to give advice lowkey, and this thread is all the proof u need

Very true. Op make sure to put drops such at latanoprost around your eyes that have effects on ocular fat very good for eye area
oh my god im trynna improve my self and these troll omg

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
idk why you’re here if you’ve had an ex assuming you have had more than 1. Just live life esp if 14 you already mog most of the pathetic losers here. Seriously just go back to tiktok

@kwacker777 look at these fucking kids man
that is what im thinking, i can slay most girls im just really insecure and wnat to get incrased attractiveness, legit have talked to 40+ girls and i trolled them all cause i dont want a relation ship and they still didnt stop messaging lol, anyway that's what i will do thx

volufiline increases fat
volufiline is actually godly, my slight nasal folds dissapeared and my under eye area is less gray. only after like 10 days of applying in the morning and at night. i dont need more under eye support so dont know for that and i cant tell the difference for lips.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
volufiline is actually godly, my slight nasal folds dissapeared and my under eye area is less gray. only after like 10 days of applying in the morning and at night.
hey do you know if it makes your lips fuller? i have heard something of that kind

• +1
Reactions: 14yearoldpslmogger
greycels should not be allowed to give advice lowkey, and this thread is all the proof u need
never gave advice its just a theory guess this forum is called an incel forum for a reason smh

never gave advice its just a theory guess this forum is called an incel forum for a reason smh
It’s not an incel forum
Copied from the words of @Dr. Mog

“This is not an incel forum. The individuals in this community tend to exhibit a heightened level of aesthetic refinement compared to other online forums such as cuckditt or "incels.is," and even surpass the standards set by platforms like Instagram and Snapchat. Furthermore, the users here have the capacity to outshine and surpass the intellectual prowess of your typical Twitter user.. This forum consists of everyone from celebrity chads like Barret lurking here to sub5s. This is NOT an incel forum.”

Just has a large userbase of incels such as @TRUE_CEL although he is trying i think

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loveland, 14yearoldpslmogger and Dr. Mog
I know it might sound kind of dumb but Castor oil can stcollagen production which if so does Volufilline so imulate why use Volufilline and not castor oil castor oil is also lot cheaper and can grow eye brows and eyelashes as well as Volufilline
works in theory not in practice and castor oil will make your skin very oily. and the collagen for hair growth is kinda different for skin

• +1
Reactions: 14yearoldpslmogger
Also castor oil is a meme, you can use any kind of oil for your lashes and eyebrows. It doesn’t have anything special for growing hair. I use tallow on my lashes and eyebrows for same effect. The main point is that the oil traps moisture and coats the hairs making them look thicker.

volufiline is actually godly, my slight nasal folds dissapeared and my under eye area is less gray. only after like 10 days of applying in the morning and at night. i dont need more under eye support so dont know for that and i cant tell the difference for lips.
Does it makes a bump on your skin ? Does the fat disappear when you stop using it ?

Does it makes a bump on your skin ? Does the fat disappear when you stop using it ?
I got the Dd’ddel korean version that’s got a bunch of other stuff in it, millia happen with the 100% concentrated french version if u use it by itself afaik. Apparently it’s permanent but not sure.

• +1
Reactions: plukee
I got the Dd’ddel korean version that’s got a bunch of other stuff in it, millia happen with the 100% concentrated french version if u use it by itself afaik. Apparently it’s permanent but not sure.

Would you recommend this one over the french one?

14yearoldpslmogger

I use castor oil on my cock because the stubbles are annoying after shaving. Really helps grow the hair faster.

• +1
Reactions: germanicbull
Would you recommend this one over the french one?
Any work, just use moisturizer together with the french one. Korean one has "Water, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Anemarrhena Asphodeloides Root Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citric Acid, Adenosine, Carbomer, Sodium Polyacrylate" so you can use it by itself cuz all the other stuff is moisturizers.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Any work, just use moisturizer together with the french one. Korean one has "Water, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Anemarrhena Asphodeloides Root Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citric Acid, Adenosine, Carbomer, Sodium Polyacrylate" so you can use it by itself cuz all the other stuff is moisturizers.
I checked the site and it’s in dollars how tf would i buy it in pounds £

I checked the site and it’s in dollars how tf would i buy it in pounds £
Find a store in UK that stocks their products, idk.

• +1
I have some castor lying around, what am I supposed to do