Castor oil

JoKhao

JoKhao

Bronze
Hello Chads good to see you again, whats the best castor oil out here? Or what should I look for when buying a castor oil, I'm gonna use it for my eyelashes and eyebrows sincer I want to have them fuller also should I get a derma stamp for my eyebrows or is that shit just cope?

i use a piperment castor oil and when I put it on my eyelashes it feels so cold and it hurts it also improve my uue

• +1
Reactions: JoKhao
i use a piperment castor oil and when I put it on my eyelashes it feels so cold and it hurts it also improve my uue
Should I use that also ob my lips? Maybe I could make them bigger insted of frauding in them by pushing my tongue between ny teeth

Should I use that also ob my lips? Maybe I could make them bigger insted of frauding in them by pushing my tongue between ny teeth
nah dont use the peppermint one it makes my eyes cold to the point they start burning and idk what ob is

• +1
Reactions: JoKhao
Improves ur uee caster oil makes ur uee worse u are talking abt upper eyelid exposure?