Castor oil

D

Deleted member 29747

No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
Does castor oil work for lashes

I busted in your grandpas ashes

• JFL
Reactions: lonelycurry, Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 47552 and 1 other person
Bump 2@38373774

be careful yea

I busted in your grandpas ashes
Retards like you are ruining the forum and should be banned. He asked for advice, advice him good or get the fk out of here loser and don't abuse someone's grandpa online. Fucking leeches.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51821, Deleted member 29747 and MACHETE
Retards like you are ruining the forum and should be banned. He asked for advice, advice him good or get the fk out of here loser and don't abuse someone's grandpa online. Fucking leeches.
i agree , fucking celz tryna put thiz guy down when he requezted for advice, he probably a teenagerzz---

smoke weed play guitar

one of my own , for the communityzz...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21688
I've been putting it almost daily for a month and it seems to work, definitely more visible now but also I've been curling them so maybe it's that.

castor oil doesn’t even do shit anyway that’s the proper response for these retarded softmax copes