Cat theory is legit. Women respond more positively to a cute cat than a human unattractive man

OnlyCameHereToSay

OnlyCameHereToSay

Iron
Many of the best looking guys (and girls) in the world resemble cats in some way. Hunter eyes with a slightly PCT are cat like. Projecting cheekbones, high fwhr, no blogna slice looking lids so squinting is always a win. My cat looks like a boss when he squints.

Ugly people look like hound dogs. There's a reason that song says "You ain't nothin' but a hound dog" and not "You ain't nothin' but an alley cat".

Leo looks like a cat.
Brad Pitt looks like a cat.
That Barrett guy looks like a cat.
Kate Moss looks like a cat.

JB's and college chicks lose their ** at the sight of a cute cat.

Cat theory is legit.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member, incel194012940 and 2 others
dog > cat

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member
Many of the best looking guys (and girls) in the world resemble cats in some way. Hunter eyes with a slightly PCT are cat like. Projecting cheekbones, high fwhr, no blogna slice looking lids so squinting is always a win. My cat looks like a boss when he squints.

Ugly people look like hound dogs. There's a reason that song says "You ain't nothin' but a hound dog" and not "You ain't nothin' but an alley cat".

Leo looks like a cat.

Cat theory is legit.
Dogpill forwardgrowthpill protectorpill many pills dispute that.

I also respond more positively to a cute cat or dog than to an ugly woman

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
My cat looks like a boss when he squints.
cat-boss-i76826.jpg

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, ManzareK and Deleted member 15004
Dogpill forwardgrowthpill protectorpill many pills dispute that.
Cats have excellent forward growth, and wide growth. And their eye structure means when they have their eyes wide open they look neotonous and adorable and when they're squinted they look dominant and piercing.

Most guys look like cucks with their eyes wide open and look "dah dah de dum dum" losers when they squint because there's no eye support.

cats are adogged by canines

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Wolves look more like human chads than any kind of feline.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617

Leo looks like a cat.

Cat theory is legit.
i have two cats they are very cute i love them

This thread seems like an aspie meme at first but it's unironically all about looking like a hunter feline

Users who are viewing this thread

Back