Catch a predator videos are so cringe

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
These guys only msg fat guys or mentally disabled guys. They wont go for jacked tall guys. Lets be honest, not all pedos are fat or mentally disabled. I can even bet majority of pedos are jacked tall guys but they just hide it better and people dont doubt them.

These catch a pred channels dont wanna throw hands with a tall jacked guy jfl, they r only good at stomping fat or insecure guys. Cringe asl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Melly, rg1235, Jonnyboi and 10 others
:forcedsmile:

the pedo hunters are usually low class subhuman filth who are jelly they can't pull prime jb and the ones that get caught are fucking retards

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
These guys only msg fat guys or mentally disabled guys. They wont go for jacked tall guys. Lets be honest, not all pedos are fat or mentally disabled. I can even bet majority of pedos are jacked tall guys but they just hide it better and people dont doubt them.

These catch a pred channels dont wanna throw hands with a tall jacked guy jfl, they r only good at stomping fat or insecure guys. Cringe asl
Most of the pedos they catch are, just desperate men that fall for any kind of female attention. I doubt they actually like children

• +1
Reactions: Melly, rg1235, yue and 2 others

My neighbor was once in a tv show where they caught predators. Had me scared to walk past his house for 4 years

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: aryan mogger, themanthechrist, Kanye West's Cousin and 1 other person

If they were to catch me on there they’d surely cut the cameras :ogre:

You’ve made 2 threads on this same subject
Seems like a sensitive topic for u bhai 🤔

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz
wow this thread was only 36 minutes ago? feels like 2 hours i spend too much time here

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Youtube terms doesnt even allow them to reveal the fake victims age no more

Just say you like children

NGL true

Look man chad might have touched up some kids but don't beat him up man !

because Jacked tall guys don't have to go for kids for lust

• +1
Reactions: Hyperborean Citizen
pedo spotted

• +1
Reactions: Hyperborean Citizen
My neighbor was once in a tv show where they caught predators. Had me scared to walk past his house for 4 years
Which predator was it? How did the neighborhood react to that?

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
pedo hunters are just an example of pic related
Quote the surest way to work up a crusade in favor of some good cause is to promise people ald