catch the predator should be outlawed

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
Lets be honest, these catch the predators channel do not hate child predators just because they are predators. These predators just want to bully someone, punch them, beat them up and feel good about themselves while others wont criticize them.

Those who dare to criticize them are also labeled as "child predators" so these guys have free hands to just go out and be ruthless with a fat old short guy. These sickos wont stand a chance against an actual tall mascular chad that is a child predator lol so they always go for the fat old short ones. They don't even try to contact the chads child predators.

These retards feel good about surrounding a fat lonely short guy with 5-6 guys and intimidating that poor guy and then punching him.

A proper way should be just handing them to police instead of punching them and making fun of them. I think it should be outlawed.

Whats your opinions?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, boss8055, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 10 others
I think all chads and chadlites should be beheaded and all foids should get raped.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: lifeless, GeneralCumSHot, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 5 others
I think all chads and chadlites should be beheaded and all foids should get raped.
i disagree with your opinion but i respect it. Foids are wonderful creatures and we should all show them respect. chads and chadlites should be sent to a dumpster, i agree.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Yea I agree tbh

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, ryuken and ascendedd
i disagree with your opinion but i respect it. Foids are wonderful creatures and we should all show them respect. chads and chadlites should be sent to a dumpster, i agree.
Foids are wonderful creatures? JFL. I know who u are btw. You’ve seen my face before. I know u are pathan.

You pathans are the only people treating foids right via taliban. Foids provide nothing other than sex. They laugh at and mock sub 8s and create crimes like “rape” to put us in jail.

• +1
Reactions: lifeless
They just do it for thr views

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, AutisticGymcel and ascendedd
They just do it for thr views
none of these niggas will go and message a muscular guy, there is a reason its always fat or skinny short old guys jfl

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Jason Voorhees
none of these niggas will go and message a muscular guy, there is a reason its always fat or skinny short old guys jfl
Obviously. None of the guys would have the balls to confront if someone like him shows up

2629866 images 73

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
They should just lynch n kill ones that go for underage

Going after minors isn’t good, but the hysteria surrounding it is even worse. It’s literally just a witch-hunt over something that was socially acceptable 50+ years ago. It’s illogical and doesn’t make much sense. As long as they aren’t going after prepubescent kids, I don’t really give a shit. Once they are teenagers, it’s the parents responsibility to look out for their kids monitor who they date at that point.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
No there not but raping and killing them is too far

This guy brutally beat up and and shaved this ricecel bald, it’s brutal fr

It’s hilarious idgaf

It's hard to press charges against these niggas tho because of the retarded legal code or conduct that states that every person accused of any crime is considered innocent until proven guilty

Last edited: