Catholicels gtfih

ezio6

ezio6

Pareto
God promise

Your sins are forgiven.

When we are saved/born again it doesn't mean we stop sinning. Everyone still sins, saving faith is found in the divine power of Jesus to forgive us our sins. The righteousness required to enter heaven is not our own, it is of Christ, therefore, if we are in the faith it is not our sins keeping us in or out of heaven.

Admission into heaven requires perfect sinlessness, everyone falls short, when we are born again our life is hid in Christ and it is His life (he is the life, the truth and the way) which by grace through faith we are allowed to "claim" as ours, which permits us to receive salvation. It is a gift and cannot be earned or lost.

This "claim" is sealed with the proof of our redemption, that is the in dwelling of the Holy Spirit, which after we heard the word of truth, the gospel of our salvation, in whom also after that we believed, were sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise, which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory. (No take-backsies)

The unforgivable sin is unbelief.

God knows if you truly believe or not, there are many who say they believe and go on living in sin but really don't. These people praise Jesus with their lips but their hearts are far from Him. They are the ones who Jesus will say away from me I never knew you.

Confess your sin in prayer as often as you need to, ask for forgiveness and believe in the power that Jesus has been given from the Father to save you.

If your sins are bothering you, this is good, it is the Holy Spirit convicting you, perhaps you must learn to fear God and this is the avenue through which you will be instructed, nonetheless, whoever the Father has given to Jesus he will in no wise cast out.

My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

1 John 2:1

Tldr;
:blackpill: blckpill hard fact that normies "christian church goers refuse to believe"

Attachments

• B75B361B-A291-4D8F-8BAA-341EBA0EA507.jpeg
    B75B361B-A291-4D8F-8BAA-341EBA0EA507.jpeg
    142.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Do you believe everyone before the 16th crntury went to hell?